2014 Audi A6

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Too darn bouncy

by Jack from Los Angeles | April 19, 2014

Car is fast, very fun, comfy seats, cool layout. Now the bad: ITS TOO BOUNCY! TOO STIFF! Yeah, you can feel the road, only problem, is that you can feel EVERYTHING in the road. I hate it. I cannot tell you how uncomfortable it is to drive this daily. I will be trading it in soon. I have NO sport package too. Geez. Wish consumer reports didn't recommend this car. Huge letdown.

An Exquisite Mid-size Luxury Sedan

by Rone67 from Granger, IN | February 23, 2014

We reviewed extensively, looked at, and/or test drove every manufacturer's (Mercedes, BMW, Volvo, Acura, Lexus, Infiniti, Cadillac, Lincoln, and Jaguar) entry in the mid-size luxury sedan category. If you want the best overall compromise when it comes to acceleration, handling, ride, quietness, features, price/value, economy, interior/exterior styling, perceived prestige, and reliability - buy the Audi A 6 3.0T Quattro.

Not impressed with the drive

by Nita from FL | February 11, 2014

I drove my husband's Audi A6 today- I was disappointed in the driving experience. It felt unstable because of uneven weight distribution( engine in front of the axle). The car is very quck and responsive, but when you hit breaks it gives a jolt because of heavy fron engine, and lighter body. The driver side is ver narrow, as the ignition button sits on the side- very inconvenient.

Great wheels

by WJ from Willow Creek, MT | January 24, 2014

My third Audi. They get better over the years. My wife drives this car mostly. My third Audi. They get better over the years. My wife drives this car mostly. My third Audi. They get better over the years. My wife drives this car mostly. My third Audi. They get better over the years. My wife drives this car mostly.

Best Car I have owned

by Browser from Boston, MA | January 6, 2014

After also reviewing and driving the MB E350 and BMW 535, I decided to go with the A6. I have owned the car for about 4 months (3k miles) now and it is the best decision I have made. I was somewhat hesitant about Audi. I am primarily a BMW and Mercedes driver and switch cars about every 3 years. However, this car drove and handled better and more importanly for me: VERY FUN TO DRIVE! Great value for the money and proof that Audi has come a very long way!!!!