2013 Audi allroad
Starting MSRP $39,600
The return of Audi's Allroad nameplate — to the A4 line as opposed to the A6, which it was previously based on — simultaneously marks the end of the A4 Avant wagon in the U.S. The five-seat Allroad retains many characteristics of a traditional wagon but features greater ground clearance and more body cladding. It competes with another off-road-themed wagon: the Volvo XC70.
The Allroad adopts the restyled headlights of the 2013 A4 sedan but has a unique grille with closely spaced vertical slats that help distinguish it. The grille is paired with a silver-colored chin spoiler with integral vents.
The Allroad's fenders are adorned with body cladding, a time-honored tradition among automakers with off-road aspirations for their cars.
A more practical feature for off-road driving is the Allroad's 1.5-inch-higher ground clearance. Despite the increase, the Allroad's ride height is similar to a wagon and not a crossover, so getting in and out of the car isn't difficult. The ride height makes for a manageable liftover into the 27-cubic-foot cargo area. Exterior features include:
- Standard 18-inch wheels; 19-inch wheels optional
- Roof rails
- Lower bumpers and fender cladding in standard matte finish or optional body color
- Panoramic sunroof
The familiar A4 dashboard faces you from the driver's seat, with an instrument-panel hood that wraps into the center control panel. Like the larger A6, the Allroad's navigation system supports Google Earth image overlays via an available embedded 3G cellular connection. Interior features include:
- Standard power front seats
- Standard aluminum trim
- Optional heated front seats with driver-side memory
- Optional wood trim
- Optional Bang & Olufsen premium audio
- Optional front sport seats
- Optional three-spoke steering wheel with shift paddles
Under the Hood
The Allroad is powered by a 211-horsepower, turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder that makes 258 pounds-feet of torque. Mechanical features include:
- Eight-speed automatic transmission
- Quattro all-wheel drive
Standard safety features include:
- Antilock brakes
- Electronic stability system
- Side-impact airbags for the front seats
- Side curtain airbags
People Who Viewed This Car Also Viewed
Closest Dealers Listing this Car
Featured Services for the Audi allroad
- Sell your current car quickly and easily on Cars.com.