2015 Audi Q3

20 city / 28–29 hwy

Overall

New Audi Q3 Owner

by Amazing Audi from Ithaca, NY | June 17, 2015

Thank you Maguire Dealership for selling me this car! Joseph B., working with the Audi dealership at Maguire, was a great person to sit down and chat with. I told Joseph what features I wanted my new Audi Q3 to have and he was able to help me! The car arrived not two day later, and the car was mine! The customer service at the Maguire Dealership was spectacular. The process of getting the car registered through the DMV right at the dealership was a breeze. The navigation system in the car is easy-to-use. The interior of the car is definitely first-class luxury with a panoramic sunroof, lighted features, and slick black/silver lining. I enjoy the bluetooth feature the car comes with as well as the keyless entry, start, and stop. I did decide to add on the powertailgate, and it was a great feature because the hitch is heavy. The interior seats are leather and very spacious. Thanks!

Wonderful car but no Homelink

by Lee from Ohio | February 28, 2015

We purchased this car to replace a van now that the family is smaller. We bought the AWD Prestige model with all the bells and whistles. We love it but it does not have a Homelink transmitter in the car so we have to utilize the old clunky handheld model that fastens to the visor. The company is supposed to be working on a retrofit for the car. I am attempting to find out it they will install it on previously sold cars or not at present time. Too early to tell on the reliability.

Wow!

by Felines02 from Sylva,NC | February 24, 2015

I've owned a great variety of automobiles through the years and this is by far, the best! I traded a 2013 Volvo c60 for the 2015 Audi q3. Despite a similar MSPR, the q3 is MUCH more for the dollar. The ride, comfort, and features of this vehicle are far better than what I had in the Volvo. I wasn't sure I could adapt to all the "techie" functions in this car but after less than a month of driving, I'm not sure how I previously got along without these features. Bravo Audi!

Better than expected

by Wheeling from Metro Wash DC | October 16, 2014

This is one awesome SUV. Clean, Simple, Zippy. Fits like a glove. Getting better gas miles as the miles go on. Dashboard is so much easier compared to others and its not awkward looking like some others. Make sure you look at this one.

Fantasic

by Howdy Audi from MD | September 22, 2014

One of the best we have ever owned! Comfortable, Nimble, Quick and very Sharp. The Q3 pretty much sold its self and we knew we wanted it long before we ever saw it or drove it. When it finally arrived, it was everything we had hoped for and more. We looked at many and hands down this was and is the winner. Please do yourself a favor, if you are looking for a smaller SUV, has enough room for the Grand-kids, gets decent gas miles, and is just exquisite, go and test drive one!