2010 Audi Q5

Available in 1 styles:  2010 Audi Q5 4dr AWD quattro Sport Utility shown

18 city / 23 hwy

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Fun to drive and very comfortable

by Racy Driver from Richmond, VA | November 4, 2013

This car is very responsive, super elegant, and just a pleasure to drive. It also looks as good as it drives and comfortably fits 4-5 adults.

the best ... inside an out I'm luv n my AUDI!

by tru gurl from philly | August 3, 2013

I have a white 2010 it stands out like a sore thumb evey where I go ..... I'm luv n it .. it make every one look

MIL (malfunction indicator lamp)

by ReneM from Brampton, Canada | January 22, 2013

I bought a brand new Audi Q5 2010 and was very up to this point. My car is less than 3 years when an MIL - malfunction indicator lamp suddenly went off. Dealer requires for the whole engine to be removed so that the secondary air cleaning can be done. I'm very fortunate that the car's still under warranty. The job will require 3 - 4 days of service and then it requires rebalancing afterwards. I was told this was common to the Q5's.

So far no complaints

by gdan from Branford, CT | December 19, 2011

I have owned a Q5 for a year and a half and so far no complaints. The Q5 has a great road feel as compared to other crossovers such as the Lexus RX 350. Very comfortable and nimble

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

DON'T BUY THIS VEHICLE!!!

by Owner in NJ from New Jersey | December 9, 2011

I was very excited to be in my first Audi after driving Lexus, Lincoln, and Acura. WHAT A MISTAKE!!! There is a MAJOR DESIGN FLAW on this vehicle. My Audi Q5 is only 2 years old and they have had to drop the engine twice already to get access to the secondary air intake. This is not a problem that will go away and it WILL COST ME THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS if I have to make this CATASTOPHIC REPAIR every 6-8 months (based on the span of time between my 2 occurances). I have been left without use of my vehicle for 2 weeks each time the repair was required. Audi America has turned their back on me - telling me to purchase an "after market" warranty - which wouldn't cover this type of repair anyway!!! I bought the vehicle based on the Audi reputation and spent over $60,000 believing I was buying quality and reputation - they have failed me on both counts!!! I SHOULD HAVE GONE WITH A DIFFERENT BRAND. DON'T BUY THIS VEHICLE!!!!

Best Decition I made

by JR from Belleville, NJ | October 20, 2011

I have no complanis with my car nor the dealer! Everything is awesome! Would definately recommend it to anyone.

Great, classy car!

by Jess from Minneapolis, MN | September 28, 2011

I traded a BMW X3 and feel there is no comparison! Much more car than the BMW for the same price as a 2010 X3, and I looked at both. The design is classy, the ride comfortable, and the handling is great! I have had no problems and love the car! I'm pulling a lite 21ft travel trailer and was surprised at the mpg... 13-15mpg! No effort on the car! Without the trailer I have had highway mpg of almost 30!

Stunning, Well-Executed Sport/Crossover...

by Uncle Dave from Colorado | August 30, 2011

The Q5 delivers an unmatchable combination of styling, performance, luxury, reliability and utility. The 3.2 liter V6 serves up plenty of smooth, refined power. The handling is incredible for this class... solid and well-planted with minimal body roll. Not often mentioned but important in mountain driving, the Q5's brakes are firm and rock-solid... far superior to those of the RX 330 that we came out of. The well-appointed premium interior offers great luxury, comfort and convenience, and the premium sound system is stellar. Reliability has not been an issue for us with the Q5 performing flawlessly. It's been the "go-to" vehicle for us during our two years of ownership.

Most Unreliable Car I've Owned

by Rookie from Philadelphia, PA. | January 8, 2011

Bought car 8 months ago. 10,000 miles on car Have broken down twice on expressways. First time transmission hose came off and lost all transmission fluid. Second time water pump housing broke and lost all coolant. Thank the Lord for Audi roadside assistance.

Overpriced and Overhyped

by Not A Fan from Chico, CA | November 4, 2010

I was in the market to purchase a vehicle over the past month. Going into the my research, The Audi Q5 was at the top of my list. However, as my research continued, I began to read forums that described transmission issues in some 2010 Q5s and Audi's lack of response. Many customers explained how both the dealerships and corporate failed to "stand behind their product" and do what it takes to rectify the problem. The consumers stated how much of a headache their situations were. This concerned me greatly as I began to feel as though buying a Q5 was like spinning a roulette wheel and hoping that the ball stops on my number. However, I still considered this vehicle to be at the top of my list-but I never really felt comfortable about it. When I contacted a couple of dealerships online, they said that they would find the right color preference and accessories. When one is spending around $50,000, one should not settle for a vehicle that they are not absolutely in love with, both inside and out. One particular dealership in Sacramento had the exact color combo and accessories that I wanted, but stated that I had to put a deposit down to test drive it in a couple of days, as their Q5s are "flying" off the lot. In my past experience, I didn't have to put a deposit down and didn't like the idea. Also, I firmly believe that part of Audi's sales technique is to get only a couple Q5s per shipment, so that they can claim that they sell so well and then get top dollar for them. It's smart, but absolutely annoying. I decided to go and test drive the Q5 and was not impressed at all. It drove a little sluggishly and everything was needlessly overcomplicated. There were too many controls that I could see eventually cause an accident at one point when trying to figure them out on the road. When we got back to the dealership, the car smelled almost as if it was overheated and the transmission was having issues, and I only took it out for a 5 minute spin! The salesman stated, "Well, you broke it in!" as if I drove it for an hour and drove it hard. I was not impressed as I barely drove it and did so conservatively. When I test drove the Lexus RX 350 and the Acura MDX, both vehicles did not smell as if the transmission was struggling and was overheated. This confirmed my apprehension and I ended up purchasing the Acura MDX. I LOVE it! They had a variety over colors and trims available and didn't even have to think about settling for a color and trim that I did not entirely like. I traded in my '08 RDX and have had such a great experience with Acura as a company. They even have an extended warranty that if you do not use it, you get a pro-rated amount back when you sell it! The technology is quite thoughtfully placed and not overly complicated, like to Audi. I just thought that I would share my experience as someone who did A LOT of research on the Q5 and almost drank the Audi coolaid. I am so happy that I did not and am quite pleased with my decision. Finally, you would think that with Audi's reputation of poor reliability and their overall poor track record, that they would price the Q5 more appropriately. I felt that it was definitely overpriced for the potential issues that will happen in the future. An article in Yahoo! named Audi as one of the most unreliable car manufacturers out there. Enough said.