2010 Audi Q5

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Love this Vehicle

by TheWorstCritic from Bartlett, TN | June 11, 2014

this is one of the best purchases I have made, I am a very cautious buyer. I scrutinized this vehicle performance, quality and cost for 2 years before I bought it. Researched the maintenance cost, most likely repairs, other owners reviews, and value. I get envious stares and unexpected waves from other drivers on the road. I love this vehicle. and the capacity...the features....I cant say enough about this vehicle. Great buy!!!

Fun to drive and very comfortable

by Racy Driver from Richmond, VA | November 4, 2013

This car is very responsive, super elegant, and just a pleasure to drive. It also looks as good as it drives and comfortably fits 4-5 adults.

the best ... inside an out I'm luv n my AUDI!

by tru gurl from philly | August 3, 2013

I have a white 2010 it stands out like a sore thumb evey where I go ..... I'm luv n it .. it make every one look

MIL (malfunction indicator lamp)

by ReneM from Brampton, Canada | January 22, 2013

I bought a brand new Audi Q5 2010 and was very up to this point. My car is less than 3 years when an MIL - malfunction indicator lamp suddenly went off. Dealer requires for the whole engine to be removed so that the secondary air cleaning can be done. I'm very fortunate that the car's still under warranty. The job will require 3 - 4 days of service and then it requires rebalancing afterwards. I was told this was common to the Q5's.

So far no complaints

by gdan from Branford, CT | December 19, 2011

I have owned a Q5 for a year and a half and so far no complaints. The Q5 has a great road feel as compared to other crossovers such as the Lexus RX 350. Very comfortable and nimble

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

DON'T BUY THIS VEHICLE!!!

by Owner in NJ from New Jersey | December 9, 2011

I was very excited to be in my first Audi after driving Lexus, Lincoln, and Acura. WHAT A MISTAKE!!! There is a MAJOR DESIGN FLAW on this vehicle. My Audi Q5 is only 2 years old and they have had to drop the engine twice already to get access to the secondary air intake. This is not a problem that will go away and it WILL COST ME THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS if I have to make this CATASTOPHIC REPAIR every 6-8 months (based on the span of time between my 2 occurances). I have been left without use of my vehicle for 2 weeks each time the repair was required. Audi America has turned their back on me - telling me to purchase an "after market" warranty - which wouldn't cover this type of repair anyway!!! I bought the vehicle based on the Audi reputation and spent over $60,000 believing I was buying quality and reputation - they have failed me on both counts!!! I SHOULD HAVE GONE WITH A DIFFERENT BRAND. DON'T BUY THIS VEHICLE!!!!

Best Decition I made

by JR from Belleville, NJ | October 20, 2011

I have no complanis with my car nor the dealer! Everything is awesome! Would definately recommend it to anyone.

Great, classy car!

by Jess from Minneapolis, MN | September 28, 2011

I traded a BMW X3 and feel there is no comparison! Much more car than the BMW for the same price as a 2010 X3, and I looked at both. The design is classy, the ride comfortable, and the handling is great! I have had no problems and love the car! I'm pulling a lite 21ft travel trailer and was surprised at the mpg... 13-15mpg! No effort on the car! Without the trailer I have had highway mpg of almost 30!

Stunning, Well-Executed Sport/Crossover...

by Uncle Dave from Colorado | August 30, 2011

The Q5 delivers an unmatchable combination of styling, performance, luxury, reliability and utility. The 3.2 liter V6 serves up plenty of smooth, refined power. The handling is incredible for this class... solid and well-planted with minimal body roll. Not often mentioned but important in mountain driving, the Q5's brakes are firm and rock-solid... far superior to those of the RX 330 that we came out of. The well-appointed premium interior offers great luxury, comfort and convenience, and the premium sound system is stellar. Reliability has not been an issue for us with the Q5 performing flawlessly. It's been the "go-to" vehicle for us during our two years of ownership.

Most Unreliable Car I've Owned

by Rookie from Philadelphia, PA. | January 8, 2011

Bought car 8 months ago. 10,000 miles on car Have broken down twice on expressways. First time transmission hose came off and lost all transmission fluid. Second time water pump housing broke and lost all coolant. Thank the Lord for Audi roadside assistance.