2012 Audi Q5

2012 Audi Q5
Available in 2 styles:  2012 Audi Q5 4dr AWD quattro Sport Utility shown

Overall

Fun and sporty car to drive

by USMCBrooklyn from Brooklyn, NY | May 29, 2015

Bought this used with only 16,000 miles for my wife. She had a Toyota Highlander Hybrid and most of her driving was highway, so she did not get great gas mileage. Took this out and got 29.8 for highway with the cruise on. I enjoy driving it and now think I may trade my Chrysler 300 for an Audi. Love the solid feel and quiet cabin. Loads of things to learn in this Premium Plus model. But every day it gets better. This has so much more than the Highlander Limited she had before and is more comfortable in the front two seats. Not sure about the back as I have not ridden there. Doesn't look like a lot of room, but it usually just her in the car. The back storage is lower and easy to get things in and out of. Never thought I would buy an AUDI, but it has been great so far and hope it continues to be a great car for my wife...unless I take it from her!

5-star. Period

by Luv Cars from Dallas, TX | April 11, 2015

Purchased 2012 Audi Q5 2.0 with Premium Plus package. As with most people I suspect, the exterior styling is what initially attracted me to this car. Upon closer inspection, the styling is top notch in and out. The cabin is comfortable and high quality. The technology is sophisticated, albeit takes a little getting used to. But the real beauty in this car is driving it. The 2.0 liter engine provides ample power and acceleration, the transmission is like butter, and the all-wheel drive quattro system really gives you the feeling of hugging the road. As a bonus, the gas mileage is impressive when intuitively, you may think otherwise. If this is indicative of the Audi fleet, I'll be back for more. This is simply the best car I have ever owned.

Best SUV Ever Made

by PK from RVC | December 6, 2013

Audi Q5 with Premium package is the most stylish and sophisticated SUV on the market. It's quality and reliability are second to none. The german suspension, handling, and engine are amazing. I have owned this car for 2 years and would buy another one.

2012 Audi Q5 - Fine Fun!

by Q5 Lover from Indiana | November 18, 2013

A car that is hard to knock. I think this car is nearly perfect. Could use more space in the rear seating area (only room for two) but otherwise the car is excellent.

great manuverability

by nifty from ma. and fl. | September 4, 2013

I am able to drive this audi in a way I never have before. Get a sun roof and automatic tailgate. The extra shift has tons of get up and go.

Best Car I have ever owned Audi Q5 2.o 2012

by Chicago from chicago, Il | June 3, 2013

This is the best car I have ever owned. When I first bought my Q5 I would wake up in the mornings looking forward to drive it. I am still loving though after two years, and still feel good getting into it.. It is relibale, quick, comfortable and feels very safe on the road. I would definitely recommend it. I also bought the Audi care plan and I am very happy I did. It may seem pricey but totally worth it. I am actually suprosed it was not more.

Q5 Audi

by Clarkvalelec from Colorado | December 21, 2012

We purchased a used Q5 4200 miles and are very pleased with it. Great on gas, rides nice and has plenty of power for passing. This has the smaller engine but is great.

One of the most practical cars I've owned

by DrV from Nova Scotia, Canada | October 10, 2012

For my work I have to drive about 60,000km per year and I am required to haul a bunch of work related cargo as well. Where I live in the North East, winter driving can be challenging. The Q5 has exceeded my expectations for reliability, comfort, sportiness, cargo space and overall fun to drive. I've taken the family on 2 road trips to Florida and it was the ideal way to travel for a family of 4. At 186,000km after 3 years, the car still feels and looks new and I plan on driving it at least 3 more years. Safe and solid with very reasonable consumption it is a great vehicle!

most reliable car i ve owned

by sports car enthusiast from cleveland metro area | September 22, 2012

powerfull enough when needed - turbo, but very fuel efficient on highway - only 2 liter engine, on technical data 27mpg, but i usually easily make 32-34 mpg while driving 25 miles to work.

my first "luxury" car

by Don from Lake Oswego, Or. | August 30, 2012

I did some looking around at different SUV's before deciding on the Audi. I was most taken by the BMW x6, but determined that it was just not practical for me. The Audi is great. I really like it and plan to drive for many years. The dealership sales and service people try very hard to please with no pressure to purchase. No brow-beating or passing you off to other higher ups. It was a good experience.