2012 Audi Q5

Available in 2 styles:  2012 Audi Q5 4dr AWD quattro Sport Utility shown

Overall

Best SUV Ever Made

by PK from RVC | December 6, 2013

Audi Q5 with Premium package is the most stylish and sophisticated SUV on the market. It's quality and reliability are second to none. The german suspension, handling, and engine are amazing. I have owned this car for 2 years and would buy another one.

2012 Audi Q5 - Fine Fun!

by Q5 Lover from Indiana | November 18, 2013

A car that is hard to knock. I think this car is nearly perfect. Could use more space in the rear seating area (only room for two) but otherwise the car is excellent.

great manuverability

by nifty from ma. and fl. | September 4, 2013

I am able to drive this audi in a way I never have before. Get a sun roof and automatic tailgate. The extra shift has tons of get up and go.

Best Car I have ever owned Audi Q5 2.o 2012

by Chicago from chicago, Il | June 3, 2013

This is the best car I have ever owned. When I first bought my Q5 I would wake up in the mornings looking forward to drive it. I am still loving though after two years, and still feel good getting into it.. It is relibale, quick, comfortable and feels very safe on the road. I would definitely recommend it. I also bought the Audi care plan and I am very happy I did. It may seem pricey but totally worth it. I am actually suprosed it was not more.

Q5 Audi

by Clarkvalelec from Colorado | December 21, 2012

We purchased a used Q5 4200 miles and are very pleased with it. Great on gas, rides nice and has plenty of power for passing. This has the smaller engine but is great.

One of the most practical cars I've owned

by DrV from Nova Scotia, Canada | October 10, 2012

For my work I have to drive about 60,000km per year and I am required to haul a bunch of work related cargo as well. Where I live in the North East, winter driving can be challenging. The Q5 has exceeded my expectations for reliability, comfort, sportiness, cargo space and overall fun to drive. I've taken the family on 2 road trips to Florida and it was the ideal way to travel for a family of 4. At 186,000km after 3 years, the car still feels and looks new and I plan on driving it at least 3 more years. Safe and solid with very reasonable consumption it is a great vehicle!

most reliable car i ve owned

by sports car enthusiast from cleveland metro area | September 22, 2012

powerfull enough when needed - turbo, but very fuel efficient on highway - only 2 liter engine, on technical data 27mpg, but i usually easily make 32-34 mpg while driving 25 miles to work.

my first "luxury" car

by Don from Lake Oswego, Or. | August 30, 2012

I did some looking around at different SUV's before deciding on the Audi. I was most taken by the BMW x6, but determined that it was just not practical for me. The Audi is great. I really like it and plan to drive for many years. The dealership sales and service people try very hard to please with no pressure to purchase. No brow-beating or passing you off to other higher ups. It was a good experience.

Never buy this Car

by Audi Q5 Sucks from new york, ny | July 13, 2012

I brought this Car in 2011, I had Lexus, Honda, and Audi A6 before, I am so disappointed I brought this car just because it looks great and cool outside but actually it has very small HP, not spacing at all. I love cars, but I will never recommend this car to any of my friends, please seriously think before you purchase this car.

fun to drive

by gabi from Dallas TX | July 6, 2012

ordered 2012 Q5 2.0T and can say this was a superb choice. Super fun to drive, very comfortable and great gas mileage. Can't beat a German car for luxury and quality. AWD is amazing at holding the road and the 2.0T has got to be one of the best production engines available.