2013 Audi Q5

2013 Audi Q5

Available in 2 styles:  2013 Audi Q5 4dr AWD quattro Sport Utility shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

One of the best automobiles I've ever purchased

by Darrell from Las Vegas, NV | January 17, 2014

I purchased my first Audi, a 2013 Q5 Premium Plus SUV about 7 months ago and aside from the 3.0 engine tuning (it could easily come standard with 50 more horsepower, like the Audi A6 does), I absolutely love it! I've purchased over 25 automobiles during my adult life (including family member purchases) and this is my first Audi. clearly provides the best value of the lot. The SUV is very stylish, well engineered, handles great, has an awesome 8 speed transmission, and is just plain FUN to drive. My only suggestion would be to save yourself about $8K and purchase the 2.0 engine, instead of the optional 3.0. There's just not enough performance difference to warrant the extra money. Other than that....I would highly recommend this vehicle to anyone!

Most luxurious in its class

by CarGuru from Houston, Tx | October 9, 2013

The Audi Q5 is a quick and powerful SUV that drives like a dream. Until you actually drive one of these you cant understand just how smooth and effortless they drive. The response from the pedal is instant and powerful. Second to the way it drives is the comfort of driving. The seats and the interior design allow for the ultimate luxurious riding experience. One of my favorite features is the Panoramic sunroof, it makes you feel like you are driving without a ceiling, it allows for a very open feel inside the car. Its a wonderful car and I highly recommend it!

Audi Q5

by Becky from Dallas, TX | September 2, 2013

There are reasons why this vehicle outranks the other more ubiquitous German luxury brands in nearly every professional review to be found. Impeccable engineering, exquisite interior finishing, acute responsiveness. There is not a 2013 or 2014 vehicle currently on the market in this category that would receive 5 stars in the "Value for the Money" category.

Reliable, good looking

by Seagirl from Boston, ma | July 13, 2013

In sitting in the front set it feels like stepping into a glove. The handling is excellent ! The back seat can truly only fit 2 people comfortably. I would purchase the updated audio system. Take time and learn about the car it's ability to get the most out of it

WORST RELIABLE CAR I'VE OWNED TO DATE

by DISAPPOINTED from TRINIDAD & TOBAGO, WEST INDIES | June 17, 2013

I'VE OWNED A Q5 FOR ALMOST 2 YRS NOW. I PURCHASED A BRAND NEW FROM THE DEALERS WHICH HAVE BEEN A NIGHTMARE SINCE. I'VE SHUT DOWN ON 5 OCCASIONS BEFORE THE 1ST SERVICE WAS DUE. i PURCHASE OUT OF POCKET AT LEAST 3 CASES OF SYNTHETIC OIL TO TOP UP MY ENGINE EVEN BEFORE MY 1ST SERVICE. I HAD A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE WITH THE DEALERS (SOUTHERN SALES & SERVICE CO. LTD) IN TRINIDAD & TOBAGO. AUDI HAD TO RE-BUILD MY ENGINE AND CHANGE THE FULL SUSPENSION BEFORE MY 1ST SERVICE. I RECEIVED MY VEHICLE AND GUESS WHAT? BACK TO SQUARE ONE, BURNING OIL & THE SUSPENSION ALL MESSED UP. I WOULD LIKE A RE-FUND

Impressive crossover.

by MountainMatt from Colorado | January 29, 2013

We are looking to replace our current mid-size SUV after 10 years, and were impressed with the Audi Q5, after reading websites and seeing the car in person. Hands down it is a handsome and well-proportioned mid-size SUV/Crossover. So in January 2013, we test drove both the Q5 2.0T and 3.0T models, back-to-back, for 45 minutes each, twice, one week apart to get a good feel for the two cars. We wanted to be sure which engine to buy. We tested them on city streets in Denver, on freeways to evaluate passing performace, west up the I-70 grade, on Lookout Mountain with the sharp turns and steep grades, and on US 6 for a 2-lane highway experience. I like a car that I can toss around and drive with gusto at times, and this car fully complies. Both cars performed very well and impressed us with the handling and the gorgeous interior with ample room, great instrumentation, comfortable seats, and good visibility. I like just sitting in this car. There is ample truck space for what we need, and extra space with the rear seats down when needed. I especially like the power lift tailgate and the parking sensors and back-up camera. Also, we like the MMI a lot with the navigation, and do not find it difficult to learn or use. After the test drives, we were sold on the car; the decision was which engine to buy. We like Audis; Quattro is a strong selling feature for us, and the 8-speed Tiptronic tranmission. The 2.0T has good power from a start with the 4-cylinder turbocharged engine, and for most flat-land driving is perfectly sufficient with power to spare. It feels lighter in turns at speed, corners well, and is fun to drive. When pushed hard, and on grades, it does get a little noisy and harsh however, and at high RPMs. The 3.0T surpercharged engine is quiet at all times and moves effortlessly from a stop. There is noticeble reserve power for any driving condition with 272 hp and 295 ft-lbs torque. There's never a fuss when power is required. Because we live in the mountains and most of our driving is on mountain roads, we chose the 3.0T. The supercharger makes a huge difference at altitude, and we use the maunal shift option a lot. The compromise is that we give up 2 mpg according to the EPA, but we do get some additional options as standard equipement. So we ordered a 3.0T. One is being built for us now, and we hope to take delivery in March.