2014 Audi Q5

Available in 3 styles:  2014 Audi Q5 4dr AWD quattro Sport Utility shown

Starting MSRP

See Photos & Videos

Overall

The most confortavel and reliable car I ever had

by Audi lover from Ludlow, MA | July 7, 2014

When I started to look for an SUV I was thinking BMW X3 after I drove both cars I knew immediatly the Audi Q5 was by far the choice make sure u get the sports package my wife and I love the seats tha comet with it we both have back problems this seats are as confortable as they can be I highly recomend this car.

Audi Q% TDI

by TDI from Seattle | June 10, 2014

This car really grabs the road. I feel that I have more fun driving this than my Lexus RX350 (2011). Everything is well thought out in ways that it would take me an hour to explain. The diesel and car are very quiet and performance is exciting. Of course fit and finish are superb. John D

Not all that impressive.

by Joke from CT. | May 19, 2014

BMW is more impressive in almost every category mentioned above. For the same money I believe there are better buys out there.

2014 Audi Q5 3.0T Premium Plus

by Audi Fan from Exton, PA | March 9, 2014

This is my second Q5. My first Q5 was a 2.0T which was a great vehicle. My current Q5 is the 3.0 T premium plus. The engine has plenty of power and is very smooth. Fuel economy is not as good as the 2.0T, but not dramatically worse. The S-Line package is visually pleasing and finishes off the vehicle nicely. The NAV (MMI system)system is easy to use and the bang and olifsen stereo is truly awesome. The Q5 is a real trooper in the snow. If you are looking for the versatility of a CUV and a sports sedan Q5 is your fun to drive answer.

Great car for the long term

by sports car racer from North Carolina | January 26, 2014

Bought this model as my wife has arthritis problems getting in and out of her 2012 Mercedes E350. She drove the new Audi Q5 and was in no pain entering or exiting the car as the height was high enough. We bought the new TDI diesel model and bought it from a friend that has a dealership 460 miles away and received a 6% discount for being a Audi NA club member while othe delaers only offer maybe $500 discount! I flew to pick it up and drove it home the same day! She is so happy with her new car with all its features that were easy to learn and drives and rides like a car and not an SUV.

Suburban-Sportscar

by mtgrl from Washington DC Surbs | January 22, 2014

I was seeking the perfect vehicle that had all the upscale features (panoramic sunroof, rear-view camera, heats seats, fancy interior) that can seat 4-5 adults (tall) for road trips etc. I drive alot and my car is like my office. I prefer sports cars to SUVs. I test drove all the cars in the class (Lexus, Volvo, BWM X3/X1, Acura RDX etc). In the end, I bought this one (more bottom of the line version) as all those features add lots of cost. I like the exterior look of the BMW better but so the Q5 far exceeds all my expectations. Great ride, so smooth, sporty and quite. My husband says its drives its self its so effortless. My biggest problem is not speeding and being sure the engine is off. Its easy to park, fits people and stuff better than expected. Mileage is as advertised (so far only a month old) I'm loving the choice I'm glad that I didn't buy another BMW after all as the Audi dealers were a huge challenge to work with and so annoying that I almost gave up finding a low end version of the car. My advice skip most of those expensive options the base car has more than you think.

Q5

by JT from Capital Region, NY | January 6, 2014

I just bought a CPO '11 Q5. Interior room was at the top of its class (Infinity - no rear room, RDX tight Driver's area). Styling in and out way in front of outdated X3. Ride is well cushioned, but if you want to get into more aggressive driving mode, the Q5 is ready and willing. Only drawback so far is getting used to the Nav/Radio and related - how to operate, etc.

Great car

by Audi fan from Naples, FL | October 16, 2013

I purchased the TDI (Diesel). The performance is amazing and I am getting over 30 miles to the gallon...and I have a heavy foot. It is a little smaller than I thought but everything is where it should and needs to be. Very satisfied!

Fun, sporty, fuel-efficient - the whole package

by Transitioning Mom from Atlanta GA | September 30, 2013

I love my new Audi Q5. I transitioned from a large SUV as my kids have moved on and I no longer needed a 3rd seat for carpooling and a plethora of sports equipment. I chose the Q5 for its SUV characteristics on a smaller scale. I'm thrilled with how it handles, how it is designed, it's sleek appearance, and the creature comforts it provides. The seats and interior layout are comfortable even for my 6'2" husband. We love the sunroof, the nav system, and the gas mileage especially. This is a great car in all respects so far. It's the first audi I've ever owned, and I also like that there aren't tons of them on the road.

Q5 update

by Audi Lover from Los Angeles, CA | September 28, 2013

going from a Manual A4 to an automatic Q5 brought a few uncertainties; however experiencing the vehicle's dual personalities brought nothing but confidence in our choice. Even if we weren't expecting a little one, I would still recommend the Q5 for it's versatility, good looks, and fun factor. Add in the practicality, safety measures and fuel economy and this is truly the best vehicle in it's class. The Q5 looks slightly larger than it is and that's a good thing; it drives and handles like a sedan but give the advantage of sitting up higher. Shifts are smooth and suspension is comfortable. (My wife has back issues and she hasn't complained once) With a child in the back, a driver feels they are providing safety and comfort for their family. Drop them off at the door and take the long way to the parking spot; once you select S mode any nostalgia for the A4 will quickly disappear. Acceleration becomes quicker, RPMs rev higher, shifts are aggressive and the fun kicks in. If you really miss your manual, then throw it into tiptronic and take over the shift points. There is enough fun in the mix to accept this larger, more refined vehicle over your previous A4. If you look closer, you realize this is not really an SUV, it's more of a cross over; a smooth blend of sedan handling and wagon storage capability. Seats are comfortable but not at the A8 level. Having driven other Audis we are familiar with the driver interface and MMI; however even for a beginner it's been reviewed as one of the most intuitive ones on the market. Driving Wheel buttons control phone and radio; interior touches, look and build quality are superb. A nice little added bonus was the back windows come tinted, saving a few hundred dollars and offering your child sun protection and privacy.