2015 Audi Q5

Starting MSRP

Overall

1000 miles on my New Q5 3.0 Supercharged

by Porsche-Audi lover from Glenview, Illinois | January 7, 2015

I can't wait until the engine is broken in. The 3.0 Supercharged seems very powerful (that's why I selected it). First class all the way. I'm very spoiled, and will probibly never learn all of the special features I'm finding when reading the Owners Manual. This Q5 replaces the 2003 Audi All Road twin turbo I loved but totaled in a rough crash. Very satisfied so far! Tom Funk, Glenview, Illinois

Stay Away

by Harvey from Plano, TX | December 17, 2014

I bought a new Q5. The car is OK but the service is terrible. The dealership kept my car for 9 days for the 15K service and a minor issue. The dealership can not deliver an acceptable customer service. They would not even offer a loaner car instead. Stay away and buy a MB or LEXUS for same amount of money. AUDI should not sell this vehicle if they can not service it. After 15K miles, I regret buying this car.

Love my Q5

by LS from Santa Monica, CA | October 23, 2014

This is my first Audi, and my first SUV. I love it! It's beautiful, it's comfortable, it's fun, it's techy, it's safe. Thrilled with my new Q5!

Great gas mileage

by Jimbo from Alto, N.M. | October 12, 2014

Great value for dollars spent. I was seeking a SUV with above average fuel economy. I'm very pleased with gas mileage after first month of ownership. Comfort is excellent as in performance. My only complaint is electronic features aren't ergonomic to driver. The lack of a USB port without a seperate cable is inconvenient. Overall get vehicle.