2012 Audi Q7

2012 Audi Q7

Available in 3 styles:  2012 Audi Q7 4dr AWD quattro Sport Utility shown

Overall

Sytle beats any other SUV on the road

by YoungAudiOwner from | May 18, 2013

Decided to get back into a mid-sized SUV after driving a sedan for the past 4 years, no real need just desire/comfort. I drove/shopped X5's for a VERY long time and was almost ready to pull the trigger when I just happened to be walking down the street in Vancouver and saw a Q7 roll pass me... Hello! The look and style of the Q7 is way above the outdated X5's (and the 2014's look even worse IMO). Also I was always concerned with recent quality concerns with BMW overall (last 3-5 yrs). Audi on the other hand is gaining a leg up on other German manufacturers with quality. Now as far as power (3.0 TFSI - V6 280 hp) , I honestly don't see a big problem but I'm not ripping up and down the autobahn everyday. It's not the most exciting drive of my life but with a combined average MPG of 20-22 I'm happy. I liked the X5, but as a younger (28) non-family buyer who prefers style, quality and MPG in a mid-SUV with a decent price point for what you get... You can't beat the Q7

Great car

by Halldór from Reykjavík Iceland | August 10, 2012

my dad had one of the older Q7 and we loved it. everyone had a lot of space and every one was happy. but it was pretty old (bought Brand new in 2006). so my dad replaced it for a new one. he got the 3.0 tdi witch in my country has 245 hp (its different than the usa car) so it has more power. i love the styling one of the best in i it´s class. my mom has a 2012 bmw x5. and the only thing i like more about it is the power it delivers. (she has the X5 35i). my family bought the Q7 for an "extra car" because we own a land cruiser V8/200 and it has a horrible mpg. but over all i am very happy about the car and would recommend it to all of the people that would like to travel with class.

Best SUV money can buy

by German Eagle from Southern California | March 28, 2012

I have owned a Q7 TDi for 3 years. It's never given me any problems. It drives great, get awesome fuel mileage. I'd only replace it with another Audi Q7.

still new

by ace from okc, ok | December 5, 2011

Difficult to enter, door height too low. only 3500 miles, but like it so far. many great features and good service so far.