The RS 5 is the high-performance variant of Audi's A5 and S5 coupe and convertible and a competitor to the BMW M4 and Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG. It's powered by a high-revving 4.2-liter V-8 that's good for 450 horsepower. Other changes versus the A5 and S5 include a lowered suspension, sportier styling, a dressier cabin and many personalization options.
New for 2015
Three new wheel designs and red brake calipers are available.
Below is a list of highlighted features and not an exhaustive list. Features are standard unless otherwise noted.
- 19-inch alloy wheels; 20-inch wheels available
- Adaptive xenon high-intensity-discharge headlights with LED daytime running lights
- LED taillights
- Performance suspension with 0.8-inch lower ride height
- Rear spoiler deploys at 75 mph
- Panoramic sunroof
- Available sport exhaust
- Seats four
- Nappa leather upholstery
- Gauge cluster includes racetrack lap timer
- Three-zone automatic air conditioning
- Flat-bottom sport steering wheel with shift paddles
- CD stereo with iPod integration
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Available navigation system with backup camera
Under the Hood
- 450-hp, 4.2-liter V-8 engine
- Horsepower peaks at 8,250 rpm
- Seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission
- All-wheel drive with rear-biased torque split
- Audi Drive Select system adjusts steering, throttle and transmission settings
- Required in every new car: front airbags, antilock brakes and an electronic stability system
- Knee airbags
- Side-impact airbags for the front seats
- Side curtain airbags (coupe)
- Available blind spot warning system
People Who Viewed this Car Also Viewed
Select up to three models to compare with the 2015 Audi RS 5.