2015 Audi S3

23 city / 31 hwy

Overall

Upgraded from a '12 GLI

by Ross from Irvine, CA | September 1, 2015

This is the first Audi I've bought. So far, my experience has been great. The car delivers great power, it's comfortable for what it is, and a blast to drive through the canyons. I only have a few complaints about the car. The car is extremely small. Front passengers will be fine, but rear passengers will have a hard time fitting comfortably. Trunk space is also very small. My 2012 GLI was much roomier. The interior doesn't offer much room for storage. The armrest storage area is small, there's no cubby in the dash like most cars have, the glovebox is also EXTREMELY small. Door pockets have some room for your stuff, but it doesn't make up for the lack of storage space. If you want to spend about $10,000 less for the same car, get a Mk7 VW Golf R. Only thing you get with the Audi is the badge, slightly better build quality, blind spot monitoring, super basic luxury features, and Audi Connect. The Golf R would be way more practical because of the hatchback body. I went with the Audi because I wanted a professional looking car to drive customers in, be comfortable, and be under the radar and low key while still being able to have fun in the canyons.

Great car!

by M3brad from Chicago, IL | August 8, 2015

Finally, a small four-door with big HP, big brakes and great styling. With over 12K miles and zero problems, this car delivers grins every time I get behind the wheel. I was tempted to put "snows" on it for it's first Chicago winter, but with all-seasons it was a beast. I've owned lots of BMW's including six M cars. By far, this is my favorite!

super fun

by former STI owner from olympia, washington | May 5, 2015

so I traded my STI in for a similar blue color S3. the STI was fun. but the attention from it was something I didn't care for. at least from the police. not that I drove aggressively. the STI just has that appearance of a young kids race car. driving the S3 i still get all the fun in the corners super quick shifts and good acceleration without the constant stares for police or others trying to race me. What Im saying is that its just as much fun as my STI was just with out the negative stares. Oh and its WAY MORE COMFORTABLE AND WAY BETTER ON FUEL.