2012 Audi S5

Available in 3 styles:  2012 Audi S5 2dr AWD quattro Coupe shown

Overall

Luxury AND Perfomance!

by BCT from Illinois | February 19, 2014

Just traded in my 3.2 A5 for a 2013 S5. The S5 is the perfect blend of perfomance, comfort, style and luxury!. The A5 was an excellent car, but I have been looking for more perfomance, both in power and handling. I held out for the supercharged V6 over the V8 because of the better MPG and better low to mid range torque. If you are looking at the S5, I would strongly recommend the Sports Differential option along with the Audi Selective Dampening. Living in northern Illinois, the adjustable suspension is a must. Frost heaves are horrendous and the comfort mode really smooths out the bumps. The Sports Diff helps eliminate all wheel drive understeer. You can really feel the difference in hard, fast, tight cornering! I was looking at the BMW 335is, M3 and the new 4 and 2 Series but stuck with Audi because of the perfect blending of all the qualities I look for in a luxury/perfomance car. Plus I didn't want to see the same car "coming and going" as you see with BMW's. This is an excellent auto that possess the balance I require! I have owned Lexus, Volvo, Infinity and the Audi S5 has them all beat when it comes to fun to drive, style, and fit and finish.

S5 makes me smile

by S5 Cabriolet smiles from Fort called Worth | March 10, 2012

I'm 6'6" and looked at BMW, Mercedes, Volvo, VW, & Lexus, and ONLY the Audi S5 Cabriolet allows me to sit straight up, hands on wheel at correct position, and see out the windshield without tilting my head or scrunching down in the seat. AND it's comfortable. The rear seats are usable and comfortable for those 6'0" or less. Soft top is double lined and car is quiet. The V-6 purrs with power, and Audi drive select gives me 4 cars in one as to steering, gearing, differential, and suspension. The quattro WORKS, and the car romps thru curves. Add to this: it is simply gorgeous. I've had people come up to tell me how NICE this car looks, and how great I look just driving it. I'm getting 26mpg in mixed driving, and 30mpg on the highway. The A5 is just as stylish, with better mpg and reasonable oopmph with the 2.0 liter turbo charged 4 cylinder, but WOW, this 333 hp supercharged V-6 MOVES along with linear acceleration like a jet engine! It makes me smile.

Performance, sexy, comfort

by Rommel from Kansas City | December 13, 2011

I have wanted to leave the world of 4 door sedans for years, but couldn't find the right car. The S5 gives me the ride, performance and looks I wanted all while giving me the ability to haul 4 people and all-wheel drive. It's the perfect sports car. The S5 rides better than the sedan I had and far out performs it.

Head Turner

by Jack from Orlando, Florida | August 29, 2011

We have owned our 2012 S5 for a single month and we are being stopped by everyone --- nice ride... The purr of the engine the outside-inside looks are the best. We evaluated the competition from BMW/Volvo/Mercedees/Porche and decided the S5 was the one. Engine - 8 cyl All wheel drive Interior leather Muscle Car outside looks B&O Sound Check this car out if your in the market for a head turner..

Most amazing car on the road today

by JCMAUDI4494 from | July 28, 2011

The Audi S5 is the sports coupe to have on the road today between the LED running lights and the drive select also the more then heavenly V8 and then there's the intuitive MMI system along with the rapid responsive rear backup camera and lets not forget the bang and olfsen sound system.The most convenient feature has to be the blind spot monitoring system.If your considering this car stop what your doing and call your nearest audi dealership and say gimme an S5 now!!! I love it and will be keeping this car for a very long time :D