2013 Audi S5

See Photos & Videos

Overall

awesome sports coupe

by Rickturbo from mount dora, florida | March 5, 2014

Fantastic Audi quality, supercharged engine is a beast! Handling and braking very good, car is much fun to drive. The optional B&O stereo is a must! Nav and back up camera easy to use, as is the MMI controller. I enjoy driving this car, at 15k mileasnot a rattle or a problem. Will keep her to 100k miles. MPG better than I expected at 22 mpg in mixed driving.

Great sports coupe!

by carspaz from Ventura | January 16, 2014

I have had many Audi's over the years, when the S5 first came out I fell in love but it was only available with the V8 and no S-tronic double clutch transmission. So I passed at the time and got an S4 with the 3.0T supercharged and S-tronic. Amazing and fun car to drive. When the 2013 model year arrived I was so glad to see the 3.0T and S-tronic tranny finally in the S5. I got a grey one and loved it from day one. 6 months later I traded it in for an RS5 just because I was bored. The RS5 looks amazing but surprisingly is not as much regular fun as the supercharged engine. So to sum up... I really want an S5 again!!

I should have done MORE homework.

by Dina M from Dallas, TX | January 12, 2014

My unhappiness concerning car is really how much it costs after leaving sales lot. My insurance increased by 45% compared to my Lexus IS350, "my insurance company way under quoted me the day I called for quote". My gas budget has doubled, this thing is a hungry, hungry Hippo. So the "Audi, lots of car for the money" is completely a bait and switch, you will pay. And the first time I stopped in for my free car wash dressed and ready for a Christmas eve, I was informed carwash was closed very early. Incredibly bad timing as I was barely on the positive side of the "I made a big mistake line"! The car is beautiful on the inside, black and red leather and the Bang & Olufsen sound system is amazing. Handles as a car this expensive should.Outside kinda nondescript but fine in a beautiful Phantom Black. If I wanted to spend this much monthly I would have definately purchased something else.

Best bang for your buck

by Audiluvr from Drexel hill , pa | December 27, 2012

All wheel drive and a must have rear differential is the choice of the most finicky enthusiasts. Comfort is extremely good for a sport coupe. The bad is the glossy black around the navigation knob as it is prone to scratches, no matter how careful you are. Especially if you wear rings and bracelets. The front fog lights have a honeycomb style piece surrounding them that is hard to clean and would look better if it had a hollow air dam as it would have style and functionality, as is on the rs5. Can be easily changed for those of you that are the masters of custom fabrication. Overall, an awesome ride for the money. Bang olfsen and the 19" s are essential for this car. Don't skimp on the trim levels and you won't be disappointed. Prestige, not necessary if you don't care about adaptive lights and cruise. Will save you some $ to use on another set of chrome factory wheels perhaps. Shop the car though. It took me 44 dealers before I found a great deal. Great choice of an Audi. No car in its class can match its styling and price. This is my 4th straight Audi and that's for a good reason. They are great cars for the money. My car is Misano red pearl with a black interior and it is an absolute joy to drive. In the rain it drives like its cutting through the water. No doubt control in all conditions. You must drive a Quattro to truly appreciate. One thing to look out for is that I have found factory defects in the paint, but only minor in inconspicuous spots. Just give the car a thorough once over before driving off, and in good light, not the dealers parking lot lights. Compare to other cars and you will see that this car is above the rest overall...