The performance-oriented four-seat Audi S5, which is based on the A5, is aimed at German rivals like the BMW 3 Series and Mercedes-Benz C-Class. Both the S5 coupe and S5 Cabriolet (convertible) are powered by a 333-horsepower, supercharged V-6 engine.
The A5 and RS 5, a high-powered V-8 version, are covered in separate reports in the Cars.com Research section.
New for 2014
Audi Drive Select, which has settings for steering, throttle and transmission response, is now standard. Premium Plus versions have keyless access with push-button start.
- LED daytime running lights and taillights
- Sport suspension
- Quad exhaust
- Front sport seats
- Chrome interior accents
- Nappa leather upholstery
- Automatic climate control
- Available Bang & Olufsen premium stereo
- Available Audi Connect information system
- Available navigation system
Under the Hood
- 333-hp, supercharged 3.0-liter V-6 engine
- Six-speed manual or seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission
- All-wheel drive with rear-biased torque split
- Available sport rear differential
- Four-wheel-disc antilock brakes
- Side-impact airbags for the front seats
- Side curtain airbags (coupe)
- Electronic stability system
- Available blind spot warning system
People Who Viewed this Car Also Viewed
Select up to three models to compare with the 2014 Audi S5.