The performance-oriented four-seat Audi S5, which is based on the A5, is aimed at German rivals like the BMW 4 Series and Mercedes-Benz C-Class. Both the S5 coupe and S5 Cabriolet (convertible) are powered by a 333-horsepower, supercharged V-6 engine.
The A5 and RS 5, a high-powered V-8 version, are covered in separate reports in the Cars.com Research section.
New for 2015
There are no significant changes.
Below is a list of highlighted features and not an exhaustive list. Features are standard unless otherwise noted.
- 18-inch alloy wheels; 19-inch wheels available
- LED daytime running lights and taillights
- Sport suspension
- Quad exhaust
- Panoramic sunroof on coupe
- Front sport seats
- Chrome interior accents
- Leather upholstery
- Automatic climate control
- Available Bang & Olufsen premium stereo
- Available navigation system
Under the Hood
- 333-hp, supercharged 3.0-liter V-6 engine
- Six-speed manual or seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission
- All-wheel drive with rear-biased torque split
- Available sport rear differential
- Required in every new car: front airbags, antilock brakes and an electronic stability system
- Side-impact airbags for the front seats
- Side curtain airbags (coupe)
- Available backup camera
- Available blind spot warning system
People Who Viewed this Car Also Viewed
Select up to three models to compare with the 2015 Audi S5.