2013 Audi S6

Starting MSRP
$71,900

17 city / 27 hwy

Overall

pretty looking car; pretty terrible reliability

by EasyEd from Midwest | October 3, 2014

I do like the exterior design and interior layout, but the reliability of these cars is terrible. The cars are strewn with bad engineering and bugs that pop up for which their Audi trained techs have problems troubleshooting. My S6 has been in the shop for 4 months! Dealer had no clue what was wrong with it after breaking down about 6 times. Audi flew in some techs that were finally able to troubleshoot. Never will I buy an Audi again. It may just be the dealer by where I live, but I opened a case with Audi USA and they did nothing, but send some techs out to troubleshoot further. 4 months later, I'm still driving a Q5 loaner. The cars are beautiful, but not worth the problems!

Audi gets it right

by Former BMW M owner from Pittsburgh, PA | October 24, 2013

Coming from the E92 M3 and the E60 M5 I was hesitant to try the Audi. But with the new M3 still a year away and going turbo, electric steering anyway, I thought I'd give Audi a try. What a great car! The combination of effortless power, fantastic interior, high tech features and Quattro make the S6 the perfect car for the enthusiast. No more changing wheels and tires for winter driving. This is a great luxury cruiser and a sports car at a bargain price compared to the M5. The dual clutch is smooth and fast similar to the M3 DCT. My only suggestions would be wider fender flares/rear tires and a little more engine sound.

Great Car...Stylish...Good Looking...Fun!

by JT from Orlando, FL | October 8, 2013

I knew that Audi was making a great car. I just didn't know it was this great! It took me a few weeks to decide get to know it, but now I love it. Lots of power and performance. Love the way it drives and rides.

2013 Audi S6

by motorhead from Chicago, IL | September 8, 2013

Owned this car for a little over a month now. I've had several Audis over the years, and this one is by FAR the best. I like the size and comfort of the 6-car. Big enough to not feel cramped but still maneuverable. The acceleration and low end torque are freaking amazing, but at the same time very controlled and civilized. Also like the stealth aspect of this car. A wolf in sedan's clothing. Mileage is tolerable, too. I could easily do with less techno, but that's the way things are going... As for price, an S6 is $20K less than an M5 or C63 and it can hang with them, so I figure the Audi is a relative bargain. Plus, living in Chicago, I can't imagine going back to RWD in the winter...

Half bmw half Benz

by Car nut from Queens ny | August 29, 2013

Rides hard on 20"s ...steering is unpredictable . Under steer is noticeable and scary at higher speeds. .....

Love the car

by Greg O from Mineola, NY | April 16, 2013

this is my 4th Audi and by far the most comfortable, powerful car I have ever owned. I am a loyal follower of Audi and would definatly reccomend to anyone I know.

2013 S6 is Perfect Blend

by M5 Convert from Chicago, IL | December 22, 2012

After owning four BMW M's in a row (2 M3's and 2 M5's), I am VERY HAPPY with my new S6. While I miss the nimbleness of the M3, I found the S6 to be more nimble and responsive than the new M5. Plus it has 4WD, comfortable seating for four adults, better controls and costs $20k less than the M5. A little plain on the outside and a few too many buttons on the inside. Overall, a perfect blend of performance, comfort, safety and value for year round fun.

This car is quick!

by Stealth from savannah, ga | November 27, 2012

Sunday AM I had a new yellow Vette ahead of me on the on-ramp at I-535 at Disney World. He floored it, I stayed with him...he shifted and smoked his rear, and my wife screamed because she felt we we gong to run right through him. I love my S6. (I know it could have been the vette driver, but...)