The S6 is the high-performance variant of Audi's A6 midsize luxury sedan. It's powered by a twin-turbo V-8 engine and competes with the BMW 550i.
New for 2015
There are no significant changes.
Below is a list of highlighted features and not an exhaustive list. Features are standard unless otherwise noted.
- 19-inch alloy wheels; 20-inch wheels available
- Adaptive air suspension with lowered ride height
- Full-LED headlights
- LED taillights
- Quad exhaust outlets
- Heated leather front seats with diamond stitch pattern; available ventilated front seats with massage function
- Split-folding backseat
- Four-zone automatic climate control
- Sport steering wheel with paddle shifters
- Multi Media Interface navigation system with handwriting recognition and Audi Connect information system
- Bose stereo; available Bang & Olufsen premium stereo
- Bluetooth connectivity and iPod integration
Under the Hood
- 420-horsepower, twin-turbo 4.0-liter V-8 engine with fuel-saving cylinder-deactivation technology
- Seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission
- All-wheel drive
- Sport rear differential
- Audi Drive Select adjusts engine, transmission, steering and suspension response
- Required in every new car: front airbags, antilock brakes and an electronic stability system
- Eight airbags
- Available rear-seat side-impact airbags
- Blind spot warning system
- Available adaptive cruise control
- Available forward collision warning
- Available lane departure warning
- Available night vision with pedestrian detection
People Who Viewed this Car Also Viewed
Select up to three models to compare with the 2015 Audi S6.