2013 Audi TT RS

Starting MSRP
$57,200

18 city / 25 hwy

Overall

Fastest, beautifulest car ever owned.

by stick shift must have from Clermont, FL | July 14, 2014

Hi, I bought my 2013 Audi TTRS after doing an internet search and coming across your site at cars.com. This is where I saw my car for sale at the North Orlando (Sanford) branch, in Florida. After I purchased the vehicle, I wanted to print out the cars.com advertisement so that I cold save all the information and description of the car. However, when I went back to your site, the ad for my car had been removed. Is there any way that I could have a copy of my car advertisement descriptions advertised on your cars.com site. I purchased the car on May 11, 2014. Thanks, Dawn Stevens

A car that was built for me.

by GSpot from Connecticut | October 28, 2013

Take the reliability rating with a grain of salt because I've only had the car for about a month. Put 1200 miles on it so far, and no issues. Take that for what it's worth. Less marks for interior design as the stock Audi Concert stereo is probably the worst stereo I've ever heard in a vehicle save for a Subaru WRX. Also, not as nice interior as maybe an S4 or S5, just feels cheaper in a way. I plan on changing out the stereo for an aftermarket. I don't care about interior that much and that was not my reason for buying the car. I wanted blazing AWD performance, in a coupe, and you'll get it. Many reviews say that there is understeer, and its there, but it does make it safe, and I won't be tracking the car so understeer isn't a huge concern of mine either. The steering is a bit light and vague, but again not a concern of mine in this case. Nothing that I would say was a large issue. The car is comfortable to drive as a daily driver, but the ride is certainly by what most people would call harsh. I have already made 2.5hr trips in the vehicle and it was more comfortable than the MINI on long drives. I love the seats. Alcantara fabric held me in place, and felt properly bolstered. I can adjust the seat so that my entire body, (head included), can sit pressed against the seat, and I can drive the car as if it was completely connected to my body. It's really a great feeling. When Sport mode is not engaged, the ride to me is firm but comfortable, similar to a Mini Cooper S that I had previously owned. When sport mode is on, there is a drastic throttle response improvement, and the ride becomes very firm and sporty, but control is definitely increased. My car had the $1500 sport exhaust which is definitely worth it. The exhaust noise on this car is addictive. Overall, to me this car is definitely worth the performance, and the looks. I cross shopped other sports cars in this price range, and none of them gave me all of the features I wanted, including the amazing looks.

A definite starter supercar

by Weekend driver from North Carolina | September 14, 2013

This is the most fun I have had behind the wheel period! This level of performance and handling are found only in 100k cars otherwise. A thinking man's supercar.