2001 Audi TT

2001 Audi TT

Available in 8 styles:  2001 Audi TT 2dr AWD Quattro Roadster shown

Overall

Great road car for long trips

by Hot Rod Woman from Springfield illinois | February 28, 2014

It is dependable and easy to drive. Good for long trips, The seats are comfortable and the manual transmission is right on but my Porsche Boxter is more fun to drive. It just depend if you want comfort over just plain fun!!

Great Experience- Super Price

by jo jo from pa | August 28, 2013

From beginning to end my experience with Fifth Avenue Auto Sales owner Al was fantastic, he was really helpful , and he was not pushy. The sales lot had a lot of nice cars. I felt good about the purchase of my new Honda CRV. The sales lot is nice , and the staff are nice too! I would highly recommend this dealer.

fun car, lousy company

by me tt from cinti | July 30, 2013

as other reviewers have noticed, there are MANY reliability issues that should not plague a 40-50K car. my '01 has only 40,000 miles but has required new heat shield and exhaust clamps, front and rear sway bar links, new ball joints, new axle boots, a new top (the glass/fabric bond failed), and a new glove box because a $20 latch with a plastic connection broke.

Awesome Ride

by JG from NC | May 15, 2013

Holds the corners like a dream. GREAT acceleration. Seats fit like a glove still comfy after 3+ hrs on the road.

Great performance

by Sporty from Aventura, FL | March 15, 2012

I'm super happy with my Audi TT Quattro, love every little thing about it. I always get nice complements. It is a beautiful car !!!!

MY TT

by TT QUATTRO from Miami Beach | March 15, 2012

I love my TT. Great gas milage, performance, looks and reliability. The Quattro handles like a true sports car. Turbo is cheap on gas and has a lot of power. I found a very well maintained one and have had ZERO problems with it.The interior is soooo durable and the paint looks like if it was only 2 years old. Love it!!

GREAT CAR

by TT Quattro from Bal Harbour, Fl | February 15, 2012

Have had my Silver 2001 Audi TT Quattro for 3 years now with no problems. It has been an excellent car. Put 18 inch wheels on it and people stop to tell me how nice it looks and ask if it is new. No problems with any of the things people commonly complain about. I looked for a well maintained TT, with all service records and have had zero problems. Car looks, handles and runs far above my expectations. Fuel economy is great and HP is well above any other vehicle in it's class.

Buy only if your rich

by Audi owner from Bay area, california | September 28, 2011

For The cost of my used audi I thought I was getting a great deal. It's super fun to drive and the styling is amazing. But...and it's a big but, the darn thing just falls apart! Everything fails! They have lots of known problems that audi refuses to acknowledge or fix. If anything goes out count on spending a minimum of $600-700. Literally 800 for a glovebox! If anything mechanical goes out just start crying cause it's gonna cost a few thousand to fix! Maintenance is no better, the parts for and oil change and front brakes set me back about $700. I love to drive this car! But I am no longer rich.

beauty & the beast

by rotorbabe from Oceanside, Ca. | July 5, 2011

I owned a blue Audi tt Quattro for > 10yrs. Love how it looks & handles. a CPU chip increased the performance immensly. Got it mainly to transport my string Bass.(Yes it fits!)My other car is a Lotus Elise,so I KNOW handling.Well maintained, but lots of costly repairs over the years. Yeah, the glove box lock broke off, & the instrument panel faded. Terminal event:Someone towed it incorrectly & the engine fell off the motor mount & crushed the timing belt.It was never the same after that. So sad. Thought we would grow old together.

My favorite car...ever

by AudiTTLover from Indianapolis, IN | June 1, 2011

I set out to find the PERFECT Audi TT Quattro at a price I could afford, and I did, on cars.com. I couldn't be more pleased.

Featured Services for this Audi TT