2006 Audi TT

Available in 8 styles:  2006 Audi TT 2dr AWD Quattro Roadster shown

Overall

Friend's old car

by Coco from Port Lavaca, TX | November 8, 2006

I love this car a lot. My best friend had this car when she moved from Houston, TX. I was shocked because I was the same age as she was, and I couldn't afford such a thing. So when she moved away to Calfiorna she gave it to me because there was a new sports car waiting for her in Cali. I thought I would just be the same old, lower-middle class woman, but thank the lord for such a nice car. This car I loved because of it's leather seats, it feels good. Though I hate it why I have to squeeze to get in and out. Personally for my friend, she was as skinny as a bean pole, she had no problem, but I'm not a skinny as she is. I also loved the XM satellite radio she put in, it is so fun to go everywhere and have a ton of radio stations. If you want to roll your windows down on a seneic route and drive fast, this is the car for you!

Featured Services for this Audi TT