2008 Audi TT

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Awsome Audi

by Mitchi from Chicago, IL | January 26, 2013

I found my Audi on Cars.com. I love it! It's everything I imagined the car would be. Performance, reliability, color selection, and gas mileage. I'm a happy camper! Thanks to Cars.com. I found my vehicle while sitting on my couch watching tv and surfing the cars.com inventory. :-)

Great car for fun and comfort

by middle aged from North Georgia | December 14, 2012

I bought this car after driving a diesel Beetle- which was a great car- and I feel like I've gone from the lawn mower to the luxury car! We test drove the Mazda Miata before deciding, and this Audi is far and above the Mazda. Much more roomy, smoother driving, and more up-scale all around. We found a TT with low miles and well cared for, and a fair price. The only thing I wish it had was a manual transmission- couldn't find one. But the tectonics on the wheel is nice. Stereo system is great. Very comfortable seats, easy to operate all the dials, easy convertible operation,... I cant say enough. Love the car!!

Best purchase

by mommydixon06 from Texas | June 9, 2012

Audi as a whole is one of the best purchases someone can make. Although high priced you pay for what you get! Great customer service, reliable, safe, comfort beyond any other brand.. I will never purchase from any other dealer.

Great car if you want to be noticed

by TTsocal from Los Angeles, CA | April 2, 2012

The car have decent power and great styling. The FWD design is not as involving as the RWD BMW or even its own Quattro. However, the overall style both interior and exterior makes such a statement that most cars twice as much dont commend. If you value style over performance.. this is a car that will get you plenty of attention from all.

This car makes me smile!

by Kateo from Burnsville,MN. | January 11, 2012

This is a fun little car with attitude. It has front wheel drive which makes it a sports car for all seasons. It is so much fun to drive. Audi makes a reliable car as far as I know. I haven't had any problems yet. I'm very happy with my choice.

Nirvana

by Audi for life from Arlington, TX | July 5, 2011

There are moments in your life when you make a decision that you regret for the rest of your days. Then there are decisions that lead you to a nirvana of driving bliss. This was a moment I experienced a year and a half ago. I test drove an Audi TT while considering the future of my (at that time) present ride. All other cars since then have been tested against that one drive. I waited and watched for a year and found just what I was looking for and moved from mildly pleasant driving to ecstasy. I have driven a 2008 TT Roadster 3.2 Quattro since February of this year and am amazed daily at how fun it is to drive. This car is an “aha” moment in a world of daily yawns. It is responsive, powerful and sticks to the road like glue. It straightens curves like an iron de-wrinkles clothes. While it is not the fastest car on the road (a task it leaves to its monster brother, the R8), the TT is certainly quick enough to get you where you need to go—in a hurry. While it is not a luxury car (it leaves that to its big brother the A8L), it has more creature comforts than any other in its class. Many have claimed that it just doesn’t have the “real” feel of a sports car, but I would put forth that it hangs to the road like a train on a track. And then there is the wonder of open air driving that can only be had with a convertible. If you have never had the chance to drive along a coast with the evening air pulling at you, thousands of stars beckoning, you haven’t yet found the deepest joy of driving. The Audi TT is made for fun. If you want a utilitarian vehicle, don’t get this car; you will be wasting your money. On the other hand, if driving is a passion to you, if hard cornering makes you smile, if thinking on the road translates to steering/accelerating/braking, then this is a car you NEED to look at. Take a test drive only when you are ready to move.

2008 Audi TT 3.2 Coupe Quattro

by Janet G from Chester, NH | March 1, 2011

I love this car. We bought it at an Audi dealer as Certied Pre-Owned. We felt we got a good deal and were treated very well by the dealer. The car is a 2008 Coupe 3.2 Quattro with the manual transmission. The car is smooth and very peppy. We live in New Hampshire and like other Audi's we have owned, it is like driving a train on railroad tracks through all kinds of weather. The car provides a surprising amount of interior room for such a small car. The coupe provides a fair amount of storage with the rear seats down, enough space for a weeks worth of groceries. Other coupes we lookeed at such as the Nissan 370Z did not have anywhere near the amount of room that this car provides. Two minor complaints. I am a small woman. With the seat in my position, it is hard for me to reach back and grab the seatbelt to put it on and the coffee cup holder is in an awkward position. My husband is 6 foot and has no problem with these issues that I have and finds the car very comfortable. I average about 24 mpg with combined driving. The car is loaded with all of the features except the backup warning. All of the features are easy to use and very intuitive. We plan on buying another TT when it's time to replace this one.

TT mmmm

by Punjabi from Ithaca NY | November 17, 2010

Having owned 3 TT's now, this one is the best. All were 3.2's but this is the first convertible. Masses of power, and just ooozes fun. Great in snow and when the sun shines high. Down side is the roof leeks a little in the car wash, otherwise not leeks in rain. Car does have a "drumming" sound on freeways, as did the last two, not the smooth sound of rubber on blacktop more like a resonance from the drive train, but these are minor things in the main. Audi service is where the whole thing falls down. Both Audi dealers in my area are absolutley awful, the product is good but the follow up service is without doubt the worst I have ever experienced.

Fun Car

by BPT from long Beach, ca | September 13, 2010

I Leased a 2008 2.0 Coupe with almost every option: auto, upgraded leather, bi-xenon lights, navigation, except the upgraded wheel option because it increased road noise and i didn't want the added cost of run flat tires. One issue is that it doesn't come with a spare as a result. Also i had major transmission issues within the first 1 year- the dealer took 7 days to fix this. Despite the fix, the clutch has a delay to engage when going from R to 1st or 1st from park. Other than this it has been a good car, and i think the best part is the interior and the sports car look, it always gets me VIP valet parking. The performance is ok, i miss a manual though and wish i would have chose that route to save all the trouble with the auto trans.

Third TT's a charm

by Punjabi from NY | August 26, 2010

After owning a Mk1 then a Mk2 TT coupe we now have a 2008 TT roadster, 3.2 with DSG gear box. The car is very exciting to drive and looks stunning with the roof down with the black paint shimmering in the sun. Cornering and overall road grip are stellar, and it is always a head turner. There is however an ongoing issue with the DSG box, which Audi say they have been working on a technical fix for near a year now with no sign of that fix coming.