The distinctively styled Audi TT sports car is available in coupe or roadster form. It's powered by a turbocharged four-cylinder engine and has standard all-wheel drive. Competitors include the BMW Z4 and Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class. Audi also offers a high-performance version of the TT, the TTS.
(Skip to details on the: TTS)
New for 2015
Heated front seats are now standard. The TTS can have a new available Competition Package with a fixed rear spoiler and leather seats with yellow accents.
The below is a list of highlighted features and not an exhaustive list. Features are standard unless otherwise noted.
- Aluminum-intensive construction
- 18-inch wheels; 19-inch wheels available
- LED daytime running lights
- Retractable spoiler
- Heated side mirrors
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- Small rear seat for four-person coupe; roadster seats two
- Leather/Alcantara simulated suede seat upholstery
- Automatic air conditioning
- Brushed aluminum trim
- Heated front seats
- Available Bose stereo
- Available navigation system
Under the Hood
- 211-horsepower, turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine
- Six-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission
- All-wheel drive
- Required in every new car: front airbags, antilock brakes and an electronic stability system
- Side-impact airbags for the front seats
- Front knee airbag
The TTS is a high-output version of the TT. It's available as a roadster or coupe, and both have all-wheel drive. The TTS is powered by a 265-hp, turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine.
- Six-speed dual-clutch automatic is the only transmission
- Larger lower air intake
- Rear diffuser
- Quad exhaust tips
- Bi-xenon high-intensity-discharge headlamps with LED daytime running lights
- New available Competition Package with a fixed rear spoiler and leather seats with yellow accents
Back to top
People Who Viewed this Car Also Viewed
Select up to three models to compare with the 2015 Audi TT.