2006 Bentley Continental Flying Spur

11 city / 18 hwy

Overall

Innocous pleasure

by Cloud from Pittsburgh, PA | March 21, 2013

From understated elegance, to precise handling and ultimately exquisite performance, this car has it all. The finish work and craftmanship on the auto has no comparison. The comfort, ride and excelleration are invigorating and give life to this composite machine. There is not another vehicle that provides so much in a such a great package.

excellent

by jeremy from houston,TX | November 29, 2011

absolutely gorgeous car. get you all attention. besides this car sell at 500k usd in china so we treat it and see it more valuable than that american see.more of a statement of your social status. drive smooth and comfy.but the space is bit small. much better than s600 believe me.

My driver loves it

by Ultra High New Worth person from | January 25, 2011

I have not driven this car, but riding in the back seat is a dream. My driver says it is better than the 5 series Mercedes that we used ot use and is now parked in the garage. What is amazing is how quiet the ride is when I am discussing business with my secretary. It also has plenty of room in the front for my security guy. All in all I would not own another vehicle. Well done Bentley!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blown Away By It !!!

by Bentley Owner from Newport Beach, CA | September 29, 2009

After owning many high end vehicles, the end result renders the Bentley Flying Spur at the top of the list. Power and quality are present in all aspects of this creation. I was really expecting the built quality to be similar to a top of the line Mercedes-Benz. Rude awakening for me. This monster is comparable to a jet to say the least. However, it lacks some new technology that the other manufactures’ have equipped their cars with. Night vision, blind spot detection, visual parking sensors, and quite a few cameras. Shortly after, I realized that this vehicle is a timeless classic that doesn't focus and pride it's self on too many bells and whistles. Sure they have access to all the technology, being owned by the VW group, but why did they choose not to incorporate any of these features in this Continental? Well, Bentley is known for its quality and performance. Everything about this car is yelling out craftsmanship, build quality, and personalization. Not necessarily a high tech space ship but rather a cocoon for peace and quiet to get away from it all. At the end of the day, what is especially impressive is the interior and its use of real wood and the best of leather that seamlessly comes together. This vehicle doesn't just get you from point A to point B, it let's everyone know you have arrived.

Quiet, Powerful and Gorgeous

by Dr. Downmix from Seattle, WA | November 28, 2006

I have just completed purchase of a Flying Spur after much shopping and testing. While I admit to being swayed by the concept of "buying my wife a Bentley", I must comment on the sheer presence of this particular saloon. It is beautiful! The FS's handling and accelleration belie it's enormous weight, but the benefit of so much mass is that it is smooth, sure footed and very, very quiet. I look forward to "borrowing" the FS when "necessary". As a reference, my other car (a CLS 55 AMG w/ Kleeman Stage 1) is a luxury, 520hp, daily driver. The accelleration of the Bentley is different in that it is so smooth that you don't realize how quickly you're gaining speed, as opposed to the viceral, raw thrust of the AMG. If I must criticise, I suppose that I do prefer GPS navigators of Japanese origin, however, the Bentley GPS will suffice. It is there that the dislike ends. The solidity of even the most ordinary function is apparent. We absolutely love the back massagers! The shifting options may be too much for the wife, but I love paddle shifters. Even the plungers for the air vents have a smooth, solid feel. The fit, finish and styling must be experienced personally to appreciate them fully. I have no regrets and my wife is thrilled!

Porsche Cayenne turbo s

by Ptor Swarkovski from Trenton New Jersey | October 27, 2006

My assistant and I love my Bentley. When he drives me places, it is nice to know that I am in car that is more expensive than most around me. It makes me feel good. I have not problem with car, and it has huge back seat. All my son's friends are jelous of him when he drives it with his friends. They all have Mercedes benz and Bmw, but I have Bentley.

Featured Services for this Bentley Continental Flying Spur