2012 Bentley Continental Flying Spur

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Not my kind of car

by mrkman from Philadelphia, PA | July 10, 2014

I test drove this car for 30 minutes, so keep this in mind. I own two Lexus and they are absolutely great cars, however I felt it might be the time to buy a Bentley. The looks are very subjective. I was disappointed in the leather interior as I like the leather in my Lexus better. The visors are cheap! The gauges are good, however I like the dash of my Lexus better. Most of all, I didn't like the ride. I drove the "speed" model. It was very noisy, felt and heard every defect in the road and going over a bump, it shook. The brakes were very mushy but the sales rep told me that's the way they are. In speaking with Bentley owners I learned they are finicky, and require very costly maintenance. When spending six figures, I cannot accept the inconvenience and expense of frequent repairs. I was mentally and financially ready to buy a Bentley and was disappointed, however I have new respect for my two Lexus.

My 3rd bentley

by scottyr from Miami fl | August 26, 2011

I have owned over 100 cars, the bentley has it all without to much flash. It is a true super car that gets 20+mpg at 70mph with 3 passangers and luggage. A drivers car with the best seats.