2007 Bentley Continental GT

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Rust on 2007 GT

by Palm Beacher from Palm Beach | June 28, 2014

I love my 2007 Bentley GT. Recently I found a rust spot at the edge of the rear window. I brought it to a Bentley certified repair shop who told me this is the second 2007 GT with rust at the same spot. A $200,000 car should not rust after 7 years, when kept polished and garaged. During the three weeks of repair, Bentley was asked to cover the $6200 cost. Initially they said no, but when they learned I also have a Bentley Flying Spur, they agreed to reimburse me. It's been over 10 weeks and no reimbursement. I called them and they refused to discuss it. With a very small client list, I'm amazed at their aloof attitude. I'll not buy the 2014 GT that I had my eye on, and will no longer buy Bentleys. If you own a 2007 GT, check the edge of the rear window for rusting.

I love this car

by Doug from Houston Tx | November 18, 2011

I own a 2004 GT that is the most fun to drive vehicle I have ever owned. I had an electrical problem and a window motor go out, but other than that it is a dream car for me. I will own another Bentley.

The phone makes it unacceptable!

by Dissapointed in Bentley from San Jose, CA | January 16, 2007

This is a great car with one exception. When you dial a phone number, there is no way to dial a phone extension without pulling over and stopping the car. If you need to use the phone for business while driving, do not buy this car! Although it is a beautiful car and drives like a dream, I would return the car in a second if there was a way to do so. The phone system is totally unacceptable. Make sure you check this out for yourself! In addition, if you are 6' tall (or taller), the seat belts pull down on your shoulder making drives of 1/2 hour or longer uncomfortable. Make sure to check for yourself.

Difference between my 04' and 07' GT

by Luxury Car Enthusiast from San Diego, California | October 29, 2006

I had a 2004 Continental GT. I had numerous transmission shifting issues- software and hardware issues. They replaced the whole transmission. I traded it in for a 2007 GT w/Mulliner package w/Bentley's kind assistance. The 2007's are WONDERFUL!! 2007's feature one-button start w/keyless remote, self-closing doors (last 1/2 inch), power trunk open/close, and a BEAUTIFUL shifting transmission. The 2007 drives 400% different than the 2004 *I* had. The Mulliner package option, IMO, is a "must have" for this car. It is, with it's diamond-quilted seat bottoms and back, a very, very comfortable seat. Gripes? This car needs perforated leather like the Flying Spur with active ventilated seats. Also, the power trunk operator is way too slow. The Continental GT is like comparing a bottle of $300 French Bordeaux to a $125 bottle of Napa Mertage or Cabernet. Just not in the same league. The GT is like a fine bordeaux, you get to "sip it and savor it" each time you go for a drive. This is the car you get after 40-50 years old to treat yourself to the finest in life. The GT's are now "in stock" at many dealerships. Don't wait! - get one of these GT's. You will be amazed at how rock-solid it is. It weighs over 5,000 lbs. yet accellerates like a rocket ship! The 20" Mulliner package wheels and tires do NOT make the ride rougher as some would say. On the contrary, the ride is smooth and quiet, and more controlled in turns/manuevers than the 19" wheels package. All above are opiions of the author.