2013 BMW 128

See Photos & Videos

Overall

4th BMW

by Half-back from Asheville, NC | April 8, 2014

German's know how to make dependable machines. This is my 4th new BMW. I continue to go back to the brand because I know little about cars and don't need to with the BMW.

BMW 128i. LOVE IT!!!!

by Historic Dweller from Los Angeles, CA | April 7, 2014

I took possession of my 128i a week ago. Great ride! Fast. Fun. High quality, high performance. It's everything everyone said it is and more. There was only one 2013 left on the lot at Nick Alexander Imports. Mark de la Rambelje, the sales manager, deftly and painlessly packaged a lease program for me.

Performance, fun and comfort in a compact package

by 2003 325i Owner from DC | March 18, 2014

We've owned a 325i for the past 11 years and it has been a great performing car. and very reliable too. The 128i does everything the 325i does - but better. The low end torque seems much stronger at lower RPM. It also accelerates a little faster from high to higher speeds . Yet it is quieter, gets about 30 mpg (so far), and is a little more comfortable than the 325i. i think BMW evolved this design in all the right ways. We've had this car less than a month. But in that month most of the driving has been in snow - where it does very well. Excellent traction. The only potential downside is those run-flat tires. They are quiet, and have great snow traction, and we get good gas mileage but the replacement cost is ridiculous should we ever have to. I suspect we will eventually change over to conventional good get-a flat tires and have a can of inflator spray just in case. But in the meantime i would recommend this car to anyone looking to have safe fun on the highway and in the snow.

Great little car!

by Ranger6 from Pennsylvania | February 26, 2014

A peppy little car, and an inexpensive way to get into the BMW marque. The straight-six engine has a classic BMW feel. It is nearly impossible to find a Manual, but the Steptronic sixspeed is a reasonable compromise. The mileage is a negative, as are the cramped rear seats. Notwithstanding, it may be the favorite car I have ever owned (Volvo 1800E, VW Scirocco,, VW Rabbit diesel, Toyota Celica, Mazda Miata, and now the BMW 128i (all kept at least ten years). cheers

Great Car!

by Danno from Washington State | August 25, 2012

I had a new BMW 325Ci a few years ago and then when it wore out I went to Acura. I found that I was missing the fun of driving and wanted to go back to that feeling the BMW gave me. I like the size of the 128i and the straight six engine. It is very smooth and has more than enough power for me. The brakes and steering are excellent. I looked at the 328i but like the 1 series better. Now my commute to work is actually enjoyable.