2009 BMW 135

2009 BMW 135

Available in 2 styles:  2009 BMW 135 2dr RWD Coupe shown

17 city / 25–26 hwy

Overall

I'll have this car forever... and ever, and ever

by Forever 135i from Houston, TX | July 15, 2014

Some cars you love for a little while. You get it, it's shiny and new, and you love it for awhile and then it just becomes the boring old car that get you from point A to point B. Not mine. I still love mine every single day. Everytime I drive it - I am so happy that I have it. I recently had someone ask me if I wanted an M3. "Would you get one if you could?" This just makes me laugh. I guess I could get one if I wanted it, but my car is perfect for me - so, no. I have not one little desire to give up my car for an M3, or for anything for that matter. I'm that happy with it. Maybe ya gotta drive it to get it. Just floor it onto the freeway one time and let it take off like your own personal jet. It won't leave the ground, but you'll be flying all the same. It handles incredibly. It's kind of super awesome.

The purest non-antique BMW experience you can buy

by Bob from Fairfield, CT | September 4, 2013

Have owned this car for five years and have loved every minute of it. Comfortable, compact, well appointed, good looking and so, so willing. Everything about the car says, "Take me out and play." And you're rewarded every time you do.

135i

by kwiknlethal1 from HKY,NC | April 22, 2013

Superb. No one does it like BMW. The pull of the car, the sounds of the engine, the quietness of the cabin, and the man machine bond.

Little Bimmer that could

by BimmerFan from Fort Riley,ks | March 5, 2012

I have had the car for over 2 months now and have no regrets! The car handles and performs amazingly plus it gives me all the comforts of 3 series without the weight.

135i

by Mr. 305 from Palo Alto, CA | December 27, 2011

A fun car indeed. Must take the BMW drivers course in S. Carolina. Make sure you have the mini-van 1st!!!

WOW

by anttmann from tampa fl | June 6, 2011

i must say nothing can really sum up this vehicle ....small , m3 killer , fast, twin turbo overall great performance vehicle

Nothing can top this car!

by BMW Nut from Marin County, CA | July 29, 2010

Long time BMW owner here - since the late 60's when no one knew what these cars were about. Have since owned a parade of different M cars, i.e, E28, E24, E39, and presently an 2009 E60. This E82 135i with 6 speed has about the same "grunt" as my former 2002 E39 M5, only it corners much better, without as much "plow" as the heavier 5-series. In spirit, this car is similar to my original '73 2002tii (which I still own). It is as close to "The Truth" as one will find in any modern BMW.

Good things come in small packages

by bobbyk from Chapel Hill, NC | January 28, 2010

If you like the 3-series (335) but don't need that much room, get this. There are few on the road, unlike the ubiquitous 3-series, and it's even a little more fun. If money's an object, find one stripped down (sport package w/o leather is all you really need here) and go daddy, go! Handling, steering and acceleration are all top-notch. Only the stereo disappoints...

The most exciting bmw car to drive

by the rat from b.c. abbotsford | December 31, 2009

I have this car stored for winter but I can hardly wait tell march to drive it again. I comute 2hrs every day in a malibu but when I get home all I want to do is drive my 135i. its that much fun. I ask my wife is there any thing you need from the store?cause I need any excuse to go for a drive.