2012 BMW 135

19–20 city / 28 hwy

Overall

I love this car.

by Ex Z4 Guy from Bentonville, AR | June 24, 2011

I traded my 2008 Z4 3.0i for this car and I am very impressed with the performance. I can't wait for the break-in period is done. Unlike the Z4, the 135i convertible does experience a little cowl shake but compared to other convertibles, it feels rock solid. The exhaust sounds great for being stock. I gave Comfort 4 stars just because the back seat is cramped but hey, I didn't buy the car for it's back seat. I also gave Value 4 stars because MSRP is a little steep but who really pays MSRP these days any way.

Featured Services for this BMW 135