2014 BMW 320

See Photos & Videos

Overall

The bmw buyer

by BMW lover from Monterey Park, CA | March 9, 2014

I brought the car from the New Century BMW through the internet, the sale person Tony K was nice and helpful, and the price was very good,and the interest rate was really LOW and attractive too.

Not up to previous BMWs

by Old Tme Driver from Wlnut Creek, CA | February 20, 2014

I recently test drove a 320i. Handles well and looks good. BUT, does not have the solid feeling, response, steering and interior design which I Iike more in my current 2013 BMW 128i. Also, with options, too expensive.

Styling...

by BMW Momma from Annapolis, MD | February 5, 2014

I feel as though I am floating in this beautifully designed BMW 320 model. It's the first time I have owned an awd and I am so glad I did, especially since there was a snow storm a few days after my purchase. It is quite simply a gorgeous car. The only drawback is the noticeable lack of power. Going from a 325i six cyclinder engine to a 4 cyclinder was noticeable but the comfort and style of the vehicle makes up for the lack of power. Would I buy another?...you bet!

Awesome value and awesome car

by Marc from Minneapolis, MN | November 12, 2013

I drove a well equipped 320xi and a carbon copy of it (equipment-wise) 328xi. I could not tell the difference. At the pump-it's way better. I had a 328 for a couple years and i am far better off with my new 320! I love it!!!!