1999 BMW 323

Available in 3 styles:  323i 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

great car

by bmw girl from kentucky | March 27, 2012

most fun car and still awesome even with 210k miles,I can only recommend it on anybody looking for an everyday car, sports car, or family car

Great car.

by BMW Boy from | April 6, 2011

BMW has outstanding steering. The engine is also very powerful. German engineering rocks. I love this car.

Once you go BMW, You never go BACK!!

by Alpina Bmw 323 from Michigan | October 28, 2010

I have owned, 07, 08, 09 Jeeps, Chryslers, Honda's... But nothing comes close to a BMW. Its an amazing & fun car

99 323i

by Bmw rocks! from Bridgewater,NJ | April 6, 2009

I love this vehicle and sometimes I wish I could have this forever!I have had it for 10 years since October 0f 1998.It is so reliable that I've never had a single problam!

Love BMW Convertibles

by Dream from Phoenix, Arizona | March 9, 2009

I got my first car in 1997 - a 1995 BMW convertible (age 16!). I loved it so much, my dad bought me a brand new 1999 BMW ICi convertible for graduation. That was 10 years ago and my baby is still running like a dream with 119,000 miles and counting. I'm going to keep this car after my next purchase (of course, another BMW)

Fun to drive, but watch for transmission problems

by Lisa from San Diego, CA | May 22, 2007

I've had this car for a year and have really enjoyed it, but after about 100,000 miles the transmission started getting finicky if I let it idle in gear when it was cold (and I'm talking "been sitting overnight in southern California" cold, not "under six feet of snow" cold). Some BMW club people I'm friends with did some research and told me the transmission is actually made by GM, and that it was only a matter of time before it would need to be replaced. Sure enough, less than 10,000 miles later I got in it one morning and it wouldn't go in reverse. Turns out this is a VERY common problem with the 1999-2000 3-series that will cost between $3000-$6000 to repair. I highly advise anyone shopping for these year models to do some research on BMW transmissions before buying!

The Car For Those Who Love To Drive

by BimmerMan from New York | April 4, 2007

This car is unbelievable when it comes to the driving experience. Everything from acceleration to ride to handling to stopping is excellent when it comes to this car. The interior is very high quality and very quiet, you won't find a single squeak or rattle in a BMW. The seats are very comfortable and the leather holds up forever if it's been conditioned regularly. I've found it to be surprisingly easy to work on and parts are not much more expensive than any other car. Not that it's a big concern these cars are very reliable. The radiator is one weak spot that usually needs to be replaced, mine was at around 90k miles. But other than that these cars run reliable for hundreds of thousands of miles if you change the oil regularly. I can not emphasize enough how excellent this car is to drive. I've driven Audis, VWs, Volvos, Lincolns, Infinities, and Caddies, and hundreds of other car types (I work at Hertz) and none have impressed me as much as the BMW. Basically, if you love to drive you'll love this car.

BMW 323i

by BMW Enthusiast from Tulsa, OK | June 12, 2006

BMW vehicles are quality. The BMW 323i is perfect for those buyers looking to get into a BMW at an affordable price. This vehicle is enjoyable to drive and reliable.

Get a Beemer!!!!

by Drive-a-BMW from Chicago | May 30, 2006

Overall this car is really nice. Just make sure you get a warranty when you purchase a slightly used vehicle. The costs for repairs are expensive. But if you are interested in buying a beemer you should already know that. The handling and smooth excelleration is what I admire the most. I enjoy driving the car anywhere and everywhere. Of the 15 cars I've had before this one I can honestly say there is NO comparison. I never thought I'd buy a BMW but now I'm glad I did. I like the fact that this BMW comes FULLY equipped. It has everything: nice rims, sunroof, power everything, and even automatic windows where you can close and open them from the outside using your remote, so when its a 100% in there sitting in a parking lot you can open it all up in a matter of seconds and air it out. Another feature I love about this seddan is that its REAR WHEEL DRIVE. You can have a lot of fun with this car on the track.... yes I took it to the track and it handles better than a stang! For the winter you have traction control, so don't worry about loosing control just because its rear wheel drive.

Featured Services for this BMW 323