1989 BMW 325

Information Coming Soon

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Classic Car-Built to Last!

by Janea from Portland, OR | March 5, 2012

I have had my 89 BMW325i for eleven years. Second owner. This is by far the best car I've ever owned. It drives like a dream...really fun to zip around town, or take down the Pacific Coast Highway. I get lots of looks and compliments since I refreshed the paint and replaced the emblems and bumpers. 185,000 miles and my mechanic says the engine still looks like new! Good news for me, since I plan on driving her for another eleven years. I've had minor repairs here and there. Most notably, the rocker assembly needed re-done last year, but overall, it has been an incredibly economical purchase. These cars are built to last if you take proper care of them. I wouldn't take a new car if you gave it to me!

Fun to OWN:

by bmw30 from Indianapolis In | October 21, 2011

Bought car for $800 a bad transmission Auto. I had used transmission dropped in for $1500. Great fun to drive and get 22-24 MPG around town. Fixed it up for ME. My wife will not give it back. I can not loan it to my son in high school. It will not be back for a week or two. All his friends love it. It is a classic BMW E30 four door sedan. It has 220,000 miles on it and keeps going and going. I get parts from a Pick a Part junk yard or on line: Cheap parts now since not so many on road and all parts in the warehouses for them. Good for another 100,000 miles.

SUPERB

by ShiftBMW from California | August 31, 2011

I am very fortunate to own a 89' 325ic. From the windy roads in the mountains to the breathless views along the coast, this car is an absolute pleasure to drive. The 5 speed manual transmission shifts effortlessly. This car, with lowered suspension and good struts handles like a go cart. The steering is very responsive and hugs the turns like a Porsche. I drive this car everyday and it has never stranded me in 3 years since I have owned it! I have put on 55k miles. The car doesn't even leak any fluids. I consider the E30 and E34's the best cars BMW has built. I have seen them with over 400k miles on engine, still running strong. Thank you early BMW engineers :)

best car ever built by bmw

by black beauty from bronx ny | May 17, 2011

clearly the best cars bmw built. Ive gone thru 3 of these cars. I love them. My current 325i has 425 000 miles

Love this car

by BMW Owner from North Carolina | November 4, 2009

We have the exact car and love it. Solid, runs great and although requires maintenance it is not too bad on cost.

The best car i ever have

by Car enthusiast from Philladelphia | September 24, 2009

Very nice car, I would buy another without doubt the series 3 are the way to go when buying a old bmw.

Great classic BMW performance

by E30lover from Plainview, New York | March 2, 2008

E30's are the way to go when buying a old bmw. The engines in these are so well made that they usually out last the rest of the car. A great car to have for a nice sunday drive.

very good car

by paige from oklahoma | December 15, 2006

very good reliable car i would sell to friend good gas milage runs good, leather interior sun roof 2 door am,fm radio

Featured Services for this BMW 325