1992 BMW 325

16 city / 24 hwy

Overall

used 2nd owner

by alec from Houston Tx | November 10, 2014

The Car Ran Great I Love The Handiling the take off My Car was a 2Door BMW 325is manual Had so much fun with it . i recommend this too anyone Great Car

overall great car

by Bmw Lover from Federal Way, Wa | November 17, 2011

I got this car a couple of years ago and have not had to do any major repairs( besides hitting a bird on the I-5 and busting a fog light) but any way this is a very reliable car but when it does break well lets just say bmw stands for Break My Wallet. We got the car with a lowering job and a rebuilt motor. we have done no performance upgrades and its just a fun car to drive. even my son with his learners permit prefers this than a jeep grand cherokee. our car is a 5 speed 4 door sedan and its zippy as a 2 door. i recomend this car to anyone from learning drivers to bmw enthusiasts

v8 like acceleration, I-4 fuel econ, euro handing.

by m50nv from | July 30, 2009

Car has 160k miles, and has seen lots of abuse on the race track, Had to replace the transmission, and re-enforce the rear sub frame, that's it for major repairs. I run headers into a custom x-pipe exhaust, I tweaked the cam timing and run a custom tune. It can keep up with the big boy v8 cars. in the 1/4 mile its about a 14.3 @ 95mph even with the stock SIRS, yet still turns corners, and sips fuel. The body style will be a classic in a few years,and can look great with a few modifications. better get one before they all get the crusher! I love this car.

Grat Car

by BMW lover from Idyllwild, CA | January 4, 2007

This car handles very well on mountian roads, and is very smooth on freeways. Gets good gas mileage and is very comfy to sit in for long rides. I have had a few electrical problems with the car-such as the break light sensor telling you the breaks are out when they are working fine. Has great power in high arpm's. Over all I love this car I wish I didn't have to sell it.

Featured Services for this BMW 325