1993 BMW 325

$339–$7,519

Overall

Love my 325is

by Beemer enthusiast from Raleigh, NC | June 25, 2011

First off, I love this car. The sporty stance is backup with the great horsepower. For the average driver it provides plenty of pick up and speed. With up to 189 horsepower (stock), it is a thrill to drive. The version I own, has power everything, heated seats, and a 5 speed transmission. This car is perfect for those that can not afford the BMW M3. It does have its cons though; which is expensive maintenance. Parts and labor are not cheap and usually have to be ordered online. You can save money by doing a lot of the maintenance yourself. But it is well worth it if the car has been maintained properly. While the stock suspension handles extremely well, I wanted a sportier feel for my car so I upgraded to aftermarket suspension. The gas mileage is decent. In the city, the gas mileage leaves a little to be desired at 17 MPG, but on the highway I easily get 32 to 35 MPG.

Best German car

by 3 series enthusiast from Central Florida | February 17, 2011

This car served well myself, my wife, my son and transported my two grand daughters to school for years with every week day school trip from 10 to 25 miles each way, safely and economicly not to mention driving joy which made none of these trips a chore.

I love my bmw!!!

by Crimson from California | October 30, 2007

Alright i want to start off by saying its now the year 2007 and i just got this car 14 years later.... It was pretty well maintained when I got the car and still runs great! The inside has barely ever been sat in the leather is all brand new and it still has that new car smell 14 years later!!! Well its a great car for new drivers and I would definitely recommend this car or any BMW under the 1998 because anything about that is really bad. A couple mechanic friends have told me that all the sensors and have the engine is made of plastic on the newer BMW's. But I definitely would recommend this car to anyone especially new drivers!

Best performance car I've owned!

by Happy Toast from Rust Belt, USA , Wisconsin. | October 23, 2007

Had this BMW for 4 years now, and with proper maintenance and care, I believe it has tremendous bang for the buck. Mine is 2 door coupe, and I thoroughly enjoy the perfectly balanced engine and chassis combination. Always owned German autos, this BMW will NOT be my last. A true Ultimate Driving Machine. This car gets compliments regularly when driven.

best car i ever owned

by bmw believer from nyc | April 10, 2007

i can't believe i still have this car. 15 years. bought it new. always runs great, looks like new with minimal attention, garaged of course. only parts ever needed were a few small light bulbs, brake pads, normal maintaince.

Featured Services for this BMW 325