1995 BMW 325

See Photos & Videos

Overall

My First (Current Car)

by Rebel Squirrel from | October 31, 2012

I have had my 1995 BMW 325i for about a week now. I absolutely LOVE it. It is actually my first car. The BMW 325i is a pretty sick car to have for your first car. My parents and everyone I work with are all jealous of my BMW. My BMW 325i costed me about 4 grand and for that price I got a great car. I got mine in pretty much PERFECT condition. My odometer reads almost 140,000 miles, and I know it can at least hit 200,000. The BMW 325i suits my needs and wants in a vehicle. My needs are good fuel economy, and my wants would be the power of the car. If you find a BMW 325i in great condition at a great price, you have to be stupid NOT to buy it.

Best auto purchase ever

by First Beemer from Maryland | October 17, 2011

I bought this car used in 1996, with 9,000 miles on it. I now have 250,000 miles and still on the original clutch! My investment has been the usual, tires, brakes, rotors, struts but had to change the springs and instrument panel (gas gauge quit). All-in-all, this car has paid for itself many times over and is still my every day driving machine. It runs as well today as the day I bought it and looks good too...timeless style.

The best car I've had

by Big Rob from Bensenville,IL | October 25, 2010

This is ma second car and i love it. very nice and reliable and fast. i wouldn't give up the car for any other car. kinda hard to find one in good condition but if you look hard enough there are a few out there. i would definitely get another one

So glad I bought this!

by Joy in Seattle from Seattle, WA | December 1, 2009

This car is perfect for both city and highway driving. In the city, it turns on a dime, fits snugly into parallel parking, and jumps out of the way of the other idiots on the road. I get about 20mpg pure city driving, which I think is fantastic. On the freeway, it is pure performance. It is fast, nimble, and comfortable on long drives. You can toss it into sport mode for increased acceleration. The only thing to remember with this car is that it needs to be taken care of. Spend extra on quality parts, do the routine maintenance in a timely manner and this car will last. Value is what you get for what you pay. You might pay more, but what you get far exceeds what you paid.

great car

by bmw driver from | January 4, 2009

i just got my 325 and love the car to death.its fast and handles great, not even to metion the stling of the car. i would 100% percent recommend the car to anyone.the ignition tumblers are know to go, but easy to replace.

A Real Head Turner!

by Reubster from Chicago, IL | August 14, 2006

This car has been amazing overall. I had some problems with it (all at once) which were very costly. It was the waterpump and such, but all cars get their waterpumps replaced at some point. BMW wanted $1600 to replace that along with the belts that broke and so on. When i took it to Car-X instead they did it for $700! So try to avoid expensive hourly labor rates! The car was a gas-guzller but well worth the money. Keep her in good condition and all will be well. Oh, and you can't get the oil changed anywhere for $20 for this car because it takes more quarts than lets say a Civic. But it was a fun car!

Mr. Sharp

by BMW Enthusiast from Grand Rapids, MI | June 25, 2006

My 1995 BMW 325i is hands-down the best car I have owned. Its perfect combination of performance and luxury cannot be touched by any other car company. It is a pleasure to drive. To not get it in a manual is to miss out on its true nature. When I need to pass a car on the highway, one easy downshift and press on the gas peddle and I am suddenly redlining it at a sky high 6500 rpms at 85 mph. The hellrot red color is probably the best red ever created. I would highly recommend this vehicle to anyone that values performance, luxury, and quality.

Featured Services for this BMW 325