2003 BMW 325

Available in 6 styles:  2003 BMW 325 4dr RWD Sedan shown

Overall

Awesome purchase;);)

by Sadakane Ohana from Long Beach, Ca | May 13, 2014

We Had a Great experience at Speedway John there did not pressure us and even held the BMW for us since we were there 1st and someone else wanted to buy the same car after we left waiting for the finance to be approved I would truly recommend Speedway to anyone who is looking to buy a car Thanks Speedway, John and Alex God Bless George and Priscilla S.

Save your time and money go else where

by Tony from CA | February 22, 2014

I emailed and got no response, I called and talked to someone who told me to fill out a credit application again (after I did it with the first email) never called me back, I called again three days later, and someone answers the phone who makes it seem like I'm bugging him, then hands the phone off to the employee I was dealing with before and he tells me they have not ran my credit after I filled out the paper work three days earlier for the second time. THE CAR the car has high miles and the paint was fading, the engine didn't sound smooth and the employees are rude. Save your time and go else where.

Good experience

by Moses from Denver, Colorado | January 11, 2014

My search for a car started from google, then to cars.com until I managed to get a BMW I wanted from a dealership that was so close to me. its a reliable car, used, moderate mileage and in good condition, at least I haven't had any problems for the one month I've had it. I found cars.com fantastic and will use it the next time I need a car.

This car worth nothing!! don't buy it.

by BMW expert from VA | October 14, 2013

I took a look at this car and the car has a lot of issues: 1- The engine vibrates a lot. 2- I pulled about 6 error codes out of the car DEM most of them are cylinders running rough, MAF sensor, o2 sensor and a voltage error. 3- The transmission has two errors too. 4- The interior is clean but there is a water leak in the driver side and they are drying it every times it rains since I told them about it (the car will be rusty under the carpet. 5-The steering needs is so hard. 6- both steering boots are gone long time a go (maybe caused the steering damaged ). 7-The car has rust on the right corner of the trunk (Painted over badly). 8- rotors and pads need to be changed, the car won't stop in case of emergency . 9- the air bag unite had a voltage error too. the dealer was so mean when I told him that there is so many issues and he kind of kicked me out when I told him that how much it worth.

ONE HOT BMW

by BMW LOVER from TUCSON, AZ | October 10, 2013

Sal was fantastic. I got a great car at a great price. I love the way the car looks and drives. I would highly recommend them.

Fastest Purchase I've Ever Done

by JP from Dallas, TX | September 16, 2013

I was able to find this car, contact the Seller, test drive, compared to Kelly Blue Book and processed the paperwork. We did all this in a matter of hours. The car was for my 17 year old daughter who was anxious to buy/drive it after looking for many weeks. Cars.com is a fast and accurate resource for buying and selling cars. I highly recommend it!

Fun car

by dailydriverdude from drexel hill | September 10, 2013

This car drives very smooth, and its inline 6 coupled with RWD really makes for a fun drive, especially if you are willing to really let it loose around corners. This is a great vehicle but there are definitely some reliability issues. The check engine light came on the first week I purchased the car, needs new oxygen filter at 47000 miles, I just hope this isn't indicative of future problems.

great car

by jpa from TARZANA | July 5, 2013

I owned my 325CI convertible during 5 years. What a great experience. Fast, easy to drive, classy, ...

Simply Amazing!

by Black Beauty from Dallas, TX | May 22, 2013

I never expected to have such a smooth process in getting buying my new BMW, but the gentlemen at Emerge are nothing short of AMAZING! They helped me and looked me straight in the eyes when closing my deal. They were straight forward and so honest it was like dealing with family. I love my new car as they only hand select the best automobiles for their lot. I feel so special to have them go the extra mile to keep me abreast to my car that I wouldn't have wanted to do my business with anyone else. I said it once and I'll say it again these guys are SIMPLY AMAZING!

Best vehicle for the lowest price

by 4Daddy'sgirl from Baton Rouge | April 24, 2013

I recently purchased a BMW from ClearChoice and I was pleased with the entire process. The staff was polite and professional.

Featured Services for this BMW 325