2006 BMW 325

Available in 5 styles:  2006 BMW 325 4dr RWD Sedan shown

Overall

Nope

by Huh from Birmingham, AL | August 1, 2014

This car has upsides and downsides, as all cars do. Let's start with the positives: This is a great car for driving fast on the highway. And you can fit a lot of stuff in the trunk, especially with the seats down. The leather seats are nice, not cheap like some, but not not all that comfortable either. Also the seat warmers are amazing and the navigation/entertainment console is fun to use and feels luxurious. Make sure to not hit any bumps while driving though because that can make your CD skip/music cut out...That's about it for the pros. My family has owned this BMW 325xi sport wagon for about six years now. It officially got turned over to me about a year ago with 90k miles on it. Since then I have had to spend probably at least a thousand on repairs. A bolt broke which held a gear which held the drive belt, $420. The car would randomly start forcing itself to change gears while driving(at a consistent speed, might I add) resulting in a warning message popping up letting you know that acceleration has been reduced. The BMW dealership said a turning sensor(?) was out, paid probably $700 to replace it, did nothing to solve the problem. Along with getting 18-19 mpg all the time while driving 70/30 city/highway and having to put premium gas in the car I have had to pay much more than would have liked to take car of this car. Also, the paint has started to chip off. All around the rear exhaust pipes the paint is peeling off, like someone just did a really bad paint job. The two headlight washers have fallen out, as well, leaving two gaping holes on the front of my car. Overall I would recommend this car for someone who doesn't care about the gas mileage or maintenance costs/cost of buying a new one. It's really fun to drive, the AWD and other traction control options work really well in snow/rain, and it's sporty while also being practical with the extra cargo space. If you're not feeling the cost of maintaining a sports car/luxury car, go for a prius for your next car like me :)

Happy little girl!

by Briggzi from Litchfield, Maine | November 4, 2013

i just purchased an 06 BMW 325xi, and couldn't be happier! this car is just beautiful all around. She handles like a dream! this car is just pure class with its leather seats and wood grain inlay. My sales guy Nick Danforth was amazing and very helpful/informative, couldn't have asked for better service! super happy with the car and would recommend Lake City Exports to anyone looking for a car. Thank you so much!

Duran Motorsports BMW

by Paris from Orlando, FL | October 30, 2013

I purchased my used 2007 BMW 525i from Duran Motorsports located in Hollywood, FL. I am very satisfied with my new vehicle and I'm happy to have a reliable and affordable luxury vehicle. I highly recommend this model vehicle and this dealership to all! You will not regret your choice!

A Crooklyn Scam

by Consumer Advocate from New Jersey | June 7, 2013

I could go on and on about this stealership, but I'll save you some time by just giving you the critical info: The price listed is NOT the price you'll get once you arrive. They want to make their money on finance charges; if you are cash-in-hand don't even bother. These people should be fined huge sums by the FTC and/or jailed for misleading. Their "fine print" is not clear and many will fall for their antics. Don't. Just don't. This company is not worth your time or money and will likely go out of business right after you finance a car from them.

Great looking car.

by KIKO from VIRGINIA | April 11, 2013

Excellent car, only one advice. Buy with a warranty,very expensive parts and labor. I got it for my son, a 325 i with 80 k. Got a 3 months bumper to bumper warranty (off market) In the second day the car overheat and shut down, we didn't know if it was the water pump or the thermostat. And in order to get to the thermostat you need to take the water pump. Warranty covers the water pump but not the thermostat. Also an emission problem but since the factory warranty covers until 80 k or 8 years, not covered. The rest so far impeccable,but be aware that is a very very fast car (3.0 engine)

Best car I've ever owned

by First Time Luxury Car Buyer from Houston, TX | February 19, 2013

Price was reasonable with the miles on it. But the features and smooth handleing make up for it. I bow know why this car has been a Car and Driver ten nest for so long.

the best dealership I ever!

by Silva from phoenix AZ | January 22, 2013

I have gone through many car delaerships in my life, and each was so difficult to deal with. The owner of Elite dealership was the nicest most honest and upfront person to work with! I will reccomend him to all my friends and family. And oh yea, I LOVE LOVE my new car!!!!!

Very good!

by Meteor from Kent | December 7, 2012

The dealers are very nice! They are very enthusiastic. And I bought the car is also good. The brake system is very good. I feel very safe. I like her. BWM is very good car. In the future, I want buy a new one when I have enough money.

never any issues

by bmwdub from | September 26, 2012

awesome car! fun to drive. never have any issues with it. i've owned mercedes and audi before i bought this car, they don't even compare.

Best sports sedan

by harv from Seattle | April 16, 2012

BMW knows how to build great cars. I love my 3 series, it's so comfortable and I feel very safe in it. I could have asked for more. Very good gas mileage for the amount of power this car has.