2006 BMW 325

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Happy little girl!

by Briggzi from Litchfield, Maine | November 4, 2013

i just purchased an 06 BMW 325xi, and couldn't be happier! this car is just beautiful all around. She handles like a dream! this car is just pure class with its leather seats and wood grain inlay. My sales guy Nick Danforth was amazing and very helpful/informative, couldn't have asked for better service! super happy with the car and would recommend Lake City Exports to anyone looking for a car. Thank you so much!

Duran Motorsports BMW

by Paris from Orlando, FL | October 30, 2013

I purchased my used 2007 BMW 525i from Duran Motorsports located in Hollywood, FL. I am very satisfied with my new vehicle and I'm happy to have a reliable and affordable luxury vehicle. I highly recommend this model vehicle and this dealership to all! You will not regret your choice!

A Crooklyn Scam

by Consumer Advocate from New Jersey | June 7, 2013

I could go on and on about this stealership, but I'll save you some time by just giving you the critical info: The price listed is NOT the price you'll get once you arrive. They want to make their money on finance charges; if you are cash-in-hand don't even bother. These people should be fined huge sums by the FTC and/or jailed for misleading. Their "fine print" is not clear and many will fall for their antics. Don't. Just don't. This company is not worth your time or money and will likely go out of business right after you finance a car from them.

Great looking car.

by KIKO from VIRGINIA | April 11, 2013

Excellent car, only one advice. Buy with a warranty,very expensive parts and labor. I got it for my son, a 325 i with 80 k. Got a 3 months bumper to bumper warranty (off market) In the second day the car overheat and shut down, we didn't know if it was the water pump or the thermostat. And in order to get to the thermostat you need to take the water pump. Warranty covers the water pump but not the thermostat. Also an emission problem but since the factory warranty covers until 80 k or 8 years, not covered. The rest so far impeccable,but be aware that is a very very fast car (3.0 engine)

Best car I've ever owned

by First Time Luxury Car Buyer from Houston, TX | February 19, 2013

Price was reasonable with the miles on it. But the features and smooth handleing make up for it. I bow know why this car has been a Car and Driver ten nest for so long.

the best dealership I ever!

by Silva from phoenix AZ | January 22, 2013

I have gone through many car delaerships in my life, and each was so difficult to deal with. The owner of Elite dealership was the nicest most honest and upfront person to work with! I will reccomend him to all my friends and family. And oh yea, I LOVE LOVE my new car!!!!!

Very good!

by Meteor from Kent | December 7, 2012

The dealers are very nice! They are very enthusiastic. And I bought the car is also good. The brake system is very good. I feel very safe. I like her. BWM is very good car. In the future, I want buy a new one when I have enough money.

never any issues

by bmwdub from | September 26, 2012

awesome car! fun to drive. never have any issues with it. i've owned mercedes and audi before i bought this car, they don't even compare.

Best sports sedan

by harv from Seattle | April 16, 2012

BMW knows how to build great cars. I love my 3 series, it's so comfortable and I feel very safe in it. I could have asked for more. Very good gas mileage for the amount of power this car has.

One Terrific 2006 325cic

by Convertible Aficionado from Rocky Mountains | February 23, 2012

I purchased this vehicle pre-owned but with low miles. I have owned several convertibles before I purchased a BMW and I must say that this BMW is the best purchase that I have ever made. I've owned this car for 2 years and 3 months yet I don't have any complaints. I purchased an extended warranty with the car, I wouldn't recommend buying a BMW without one. This car has gone into the shop for warranty work but nothing major. That is, unless a window regulator or fog light is a major issue to you. I love the performance of this vehicle in the winding mountain roads. It's very sure-footed and fun to drive. The active headlights make the dark turns a lot less nightmare-ish because they illuminate the turns before you reach them. With the top up, this BMW keeps the outside noise...well...outside. When the top is down with the windows also, the noise isn't kept outside so much, but then, why did you purchase a convertible in the first place? All in all, I agree with BMW's "The Ultimate Driving Machine."

Featured Services for this BMW 325