2000 BMW 328

21 city / 29 hwy

Overall

love it

by e46 from modesto ca | May 1, 2014

the best car i have ever owned. it is alot of fun to drive and has just enough power to pass. the handling is the best part . it does hurt the wallet to keep it going but its worth it. love my e46

The most amazing 12 year old car that I have ever

by 328i sport package. (the beauty to my beast) from Holland, michigan | May 7, 2012

The seller was only asking five thousand dollars for it and I had to take it. But mind you the regular maintenance's had not been done regularly but after most o the work bein done by myself(besides the transmission fluid and filter change) it has been the best car that I have ever owned and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for an older sports car with reliability and class to spare.

awsome manual

by sports sallon enthusiast from Broyklyn,Ny | February 7, 2012

This car is magnificent! We (me and my wife) owned 5 of them. We always had a manual and it's better then an automanul .

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Owned since '03

by '00 beemer from | March 25, 2011

I love my car. I have used it for anything and everything you can imagine and it has never let me down. I have put over 120,000 miles on it in less than 8 years and I have had some repairs; hence the 3. Repairs aren't always cheap but neither are beemers. I have not been easy on my car and am sure I have a lot to do with some of the maintenance. Great for commuting and even better for really long trips... They were made to cruise. I cannot recommend this car any higher.

owner of a 2000 CI

by Reporter from | December 16, 2010

Great car however, they have some transmission problems...check the net good for other reviews about the GM transmission problems ..sometime will not go into reverse..do your research

Great Car for the money

by DBlack78 from Silver Spring, MD | July 25, 2010

Couldn't be more happy. Has all the features you would want on a car built today. I miss a jack for my ipod and the gas consuption are my only complaints. On the highway she's fine in the city she's terrible! Great value for the money.

328Ci Truly a car to be driven

by Mad Driver from Auckland, New Zealand | August 13, 2009

I always thought Beemers were like Fords and Holdens. BUSES! What a mistake! Was talked into buying this car by a friend and now all i want to do is drive it all the time. It is not a supercar but how fast can you go around town. It will take most cars on the road and do it in style and comfort. A hot looking car from any angle. This is a car you want to be seen in! After my first experience i will definatly be buying european from now on!

AMAZING

by BMW BOY from | January 4, 2009

There is only one thing you need to know, "This is my dream car!" I am entitled to review it because i own it.

"It just fits my style"

by Guido from North Carolina | April 24, 2008

I have owned a ford F150 2003 lifted.. I enjoy being up high and feeling more secure but the moment this BMW was in my possession it just fit my style. What is interesting about the BMW is the height of the ride. In my opinion the body frame sits just below perfect. When I place myself into the vehicle there is no tension or discomfort. If you were to choose a type of interior; go with the leather. The leather finish is extrodionary and the wood grain compliments the extras surrounding your vehicle. I cannot believe a vehicle this cheap has heated seats. I would not put this vehicle at a perfect 10. Simply because the engine is small and you would believe that the gas mileage would be increased with a smaller engine. I do not have a heavy foot, hardly ever over 3000 rpms and on the highway i was getting 23.4 average and in the city 21.2. I do not understand how these companies promise 29 miles to the gallon on this vehicle when typically every driver occasionally goes over 3000 rpms. Here is evidence is you feel you paided too much. We own a 2007 Cadillac STS which has 305 HP. The average on the highway is 24.0 and in the city 16.0. How does a vehicle which is a V8 and obtains more HP get better gas mileage than a V6 BMW?

Great weekend get-away car..!!!!!

by Work Hard - Play Hard from Chester County Pa. | June 12, 2007

This is my second BMW and all I have to say is WOW..!! Got a great deal on this baby used from a local dealer and am lovin' every minute of it! They are expensive to maintain but so what........It's a finely tuned machine when looked after properly. If you can't afford that, don't buy it. If you can......strap in and enjoy the ride!! Just biding my time with this one until an M3 is in reach.Then my boy gets this one........

Featured Services for this BMW 328