2007 BMW 328

2007 BMW 328

Available in 7 styles:  2007 BMW 335 2dr RWD Coupe shown

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Never will buy another BMW.

by Haldane from Rockland County from Rockland County, NY | July 5, 2014

I purchased a white preowned 2007 328 xi with 15000 miles in 2009 from Pace BMW in Westchester New York and this car has been nothing but trouble since. At 36000 miles the transmission went and it was replaced by BMW. Then BMW has these run flat tires that when they get a flat, you have to buy another tires, because they are hard to fix. You can get those tires fixed, but you have to search around to other tire fix it places. If you call BMW, they will tell you flat out, that those run flat tires can't be fix and it's at least about $350.00 for another one. They are lying, they just want your money. At 100000 miles my heat pump goes and my certified BMW mechanic informs me that it's about that time. Listen I have owed Nissan Maximas and Honda Accords before and the heat pumps never went. Now the latest with this car at 114000 miles the water pump goes and the car is overheating and can't be driven and that cost is going to be at least $1100.00 to get it fixed . My buddy owes a 2008 M6 at least $110000.00 for the car and it's always in the shop for thing or another. I noticed one important thing with these cars. It really doesn't matter whether you buy the least expensive to the high expensive bmw's . One thing you will experience all the time is taking it back to BMW service center. In the beginning when I brought this car back and fourth to service center, the service people are so nice. Why all the coffee and food and flat screens all over the place and very soft seating all over. Believe me, there was a lot of folks there complaining about those cars while they were seating in those very soft couches. It's fourth of July and my car is parked in my drive-way and I have to wait until Monday to get it tow to the shop out of my pocket. Also tomorrow morning I have to rent a car until Monday out of my car because the most unreliable car I ever owed is unusable when I mostly needed it. Come Monday I will get this car towed to BMW and I will pay the $1100.00 to fix this water pump and when it's fixed there will be a for sale on this car. I am already doing the research on Lexus and after all the money I spent on this car, from $100.00 oil changes six or seven times a year to the $10000.00 servicing , I will never look back at BMW's . I am a retired NYPD Detective and I have a lot of friends and they will quickly learn my reviews on owning a BMW vehicle . I will also be on the social media about my reviews about the ultimate driving machine.

amazing automobile

by phantomphox from 11568 | April 5, 2014

YOUR NOT DRIVING IF YOUR NOT DRIVING THIS REMARKABLE MACHINE. AFTER NUMEROUS LUXURY CARS, I FINALLY FOUND ONE THAT WAS PERFECT IN ALL ASPECTS. LOVE IT!

outstanding

by jack carter from muncie,IN | February 5, 2014

this car is amazing nothing is missing really i think that everyone do test drive at least to see the difference why bmw is number one selling luxury car

Love at first sight

by BMW Lover from Williamsport, MD | August 14, 2013

The dealership provided an excellent experience for me. It started with the online add. It completely represented the car true-to-form. When I arrived at the dealership I was promptly greeted and given first class treatment. The salesman Vito was on top of all the details and accommodating, even when dealing with other customers. I had to get financing for my vehicle. I received several APR's. Dwight was an expert and gave me options to make me feel in control and assured me I was in the right place. I feel great. Really great. I am in the car that I love and I know it would have not been this easy anyplace else.

328i Coupe Styling, Performance, Reliability

by Surf City Sam from Huntington Beach, CA | February 11, 2013

I have owned 5 BMWs in the past, all 7 series and have loved the comfort, performance and reliability of each of them. I no longer needed the big 4 door and switched to the 328i coupe with Sport pkg, Premium pkg, Cold Weather pkg and Sport Suspension and exhaust. This car is the funnest car to drive of all the BMWs I have owned. The balance of the coupe makes the handling second to none. I have tried to break the rear loose going 60 mph on a 25 mph curve and barely got a squeal out of the Michelin Pilot Super Sports. Although the 335 has 60 more hp, the 328i in Sport mode can still pull 0-60 in about 5.7 seconds. I have the speed limiter removed and have had the car up to 157 mph out in the desert and it got there quick and smooth with no shudder or buffeting. I have never had any mechanical problems at all and get 35 mpg hwy and about 21-23 city if I'm easy on the foot. I have 55k mi. on it now and it's still tight as new. I would highly recommend getting some nice chrome exhaust tips to give your stock car just a nice added touch of styling. BMW is lacking in this minor detail. Have had many compliments and the comfort and performance is a 5/5 for me. Highly recommend any 3 series after 07. This model with the Sport and Prem. Pkg has to be one of the best used car buys out there. My next BMW will be the highly anticipated 4 series coupe.....An absolutely gorgeous car! You won't regret buying a 3 series coupe or sedan with under 50K miles. It's always voted number 1 or 2 in its category year after year for a reason.

Prestige is the Best .

by Claudio from woodbrige nj | February 8, 2013

I purchased my 528i bmw around Thanksgiving of 2012. Steve went out of his way to get me financed with a good bank . He and Vitaly were both very helpful . I felt like not only did i get a Great car but i made a Good Friend with Steve . If you dont give these guys a chance you are missing out !!!!!

Driven them all

by THillton from Fargo ND | October 1, 2012

This car is absolutely amazing! I have owned nearly all makes; Audi, Saab, GM, Dodge, Mercedes & The list keeps going. This vehicle is by far the best at handling, options & Tech

BMW 328xi

by Zack from Ohio | September 1, 2012

Okay, so I have been driving a 2000 Ford Expedition for a few years, and we all know how performance-oriented this vehicle is, right?? 0-60 in about, oh, 20 seconds, if it can even make it up to that. ;-) Needless to say, when I purchased my used 328xi a couple months ago, the transition was nothing short of incredible. I like the 300hp that the 335 has, but you pay for that with the decreased gas mileage. The 325 is a great gas-saver, but you pay for that with the decreased engine power. The 328 is right in the middle of the road with a great balance that will satisfy both the gas-saver and the lead-foot driver. I gave this vehicle a 4 star performance rating not because I think it lacks performance, but it is not the vehicle to buy if you want the get-up-and-go of the M3 or the smaller 335. The option of drive sport is also really nice for those times when you want to get off the line quicker than the regular drive will allow. The reason for the marginal rating on the overall comfort is due to the sporty nature of the vehicle, and the fact that you *feel* the road under you. As a teen I love the tight suspension and cornering, but an elderly person is going to get tired of feeling the vehicle run over every single squashed bug on the road. This could also be related to the run-flat tire dynamics. Switching to a standard tire would probably improve the comfort level. The interior design is okay, but I am not overly impressed with the rubber-ish coating surrounding the window controls. It tends to peel off quite quickly which can make it quite unsightly if you focus your attention on it. Also, being a right-handed driver, it would be nice if they provided some sort of support for the right elbow. Other than a few minor quirks, the interior looks very appealing, especially with the Terra/Black interior on my 328xi. The xi AWD feature is one that I am looking very forward to trying out. Ohio winters can range from 40 degrees and mild to zero degrees and a foot of snow, so I ended up driving to Maryland to find the exact AWD model that I was looking for. The vehicle also offers both DSC and DTC in addition to the AWD. The only drawback to the AWD is the heavier steering. It's about the same as most AWD vehicles - maybe a little heavier - but it's not as easy as a RWD vehicle. This might be worth checking into before purchasing an xi. As for reliability, so far so good. Everyone will tell you that BMW maintenance costs are astronomical - and they are - but what they don't tell you is that those costs are astronomical if you take it to a BMW dealership. There are repairs that need taken care of by a BMW dealer, but most regular maintenance (oil changes, tire rotations, etc. etc.) can be done by yourself, for a small fraction of the cost. Save those oil change bucks for a large repair that needs done by a BMW dealer. Overall, the vehicle has met and surpassed my expectations. The vehicle bridges the gap between power and gas-saver, and you just can't beat that distinct 3-series look. Now if we could just get the rest of the world to quite saying "Beemer".... Oh well.

Very good car for starters

by Appleby from Hawaii | June 4, 2012

Bmw has always been at the forefront of performance and style. I bought the 328i two weeks ago and I'm in love with it. If you are looking for a very smooth ride then get a 3 series. You get 260hp right out of the box no problem.

SAFE

by BMW FAN from KAUFMAN | April 30, 2012

YOU WILL FEEL SAFE IN THIS CARE, THIS CAR IS GOOD LOOKING AND SMOOTH. YOU CAN DRINK A CUP OF COFFEE IN THE MORNING AND WONT SPILL ANYTHING. IT IS GOOD ON GAS AND PICKS UP SPEED IN NO TIME

Featured Services for this BMW 328