2009 BMW 328

2009 BMW 328
Available in 7 styles:  2009 BMW 328 2dr AWD Coupe shown

Overall

Great car for the money.

by Bob from Fort Wayne, IN | September 22, 2014

First BMW I've owned and I'am very impressed with the handling, ride, and fuel economy. Although it has over 100K miles on it, the ride is still like a new one.

love my car

by hmmmm from bellingham, washington | July 18, 2013

live everything about my bmw 328i x w a panoramic roof it drives like a sport car, or rather, a convertible when the roof is fully opened. I used to own a bmw z-4 but prefer the 328i x so my hair doesn't look like a wild mane when everything is open keyless entry is fab. memory seat position is convenient and the heated seats are so toasty that I never have to turn on the car heater in during the fridgit months

Great Performance and Ride

by seancolorado from Denver, CO | May 9, 2013

This is our 2nd 328, and we really love the model. We bought the hardtop convertible and couldn't be happier. The styling is superb and the ride is unmatched. BMW does not make the interior displays and instruments very flashy or overly detailed (except possibly the idrive) but all of the controls are easy to use and practical. As a tall person, I can appreciate how much lower you can sit in the car than my 328 sedan, which really minimizes the wind with the top down. My kids report that the rear seats are comfortable and the mechanisms for letting someone into the back are handy. The handling and overall feel on the road is signature BMW, and the MPG is nothing to brag about. Overall, a very reliable model, and very sporty!

Gravity Roswell, good experience

by Elvan from Sandy Springs, GA | February 27, 2013

I had a very good experience with sales advisor Bobby. Felt like advising rather than just selling, which was highly appreciated. I will definitely come back for my next purchase.

BMW still one of the best

by Just love to drive from Dallas, TX | February 4, 2013

If you are looking for an everyday ride that can also bring some fun back into daily driving, look no further. BMW 328i E90 model is the last one before 2013 release of new 4 cylinder Turbo Charged engine... inline 6 does an awesome job while keeping great gas mileage. I had to get a 6-speed since that is what I wanted for me and to teach my kids how to drive a car 'old school'...

Hard Top Convertible

by Teleport391 from Miami , FL | January 8, 2013

I bought a ‘09 328 Sprt pack. Convertible brand new with the keyless entry. The car looks great drives great and is very reliable if you want more power go for the turbo or the M3. I never had problems with the hard top, never liked or had mechanical problems in 4 years so don’t be afraid when buying a hard top convertible from BMW. It had some minor issues, the black plastics from the interior moldings started pealing on the 2nd year but it was replaced as it was under warranty, also the trimming on the windshield started to crack due to the rain and sun (not garage kept) also replaced under warranty. It has some issues with the key, even with a brand new battery you have to be like 10feet away from the car in order to work. Also if you like to upgrade or “PIMP your ride” this is not the car for you, if you replace any lights interior or exterior it will show on the panel, if you change the tires or alter the suspension it will show in the panel. Any little thing you do to the car it will show in the panel after a few cosmetic changes my dashboard looked like a x-mas tree! So I took everything out and it was ok. Overall I was really happy with the car until I lend it to my girlfriend and she crashed it head first with a minivan! All the airbags were deployed and she dint had a single scratch, she was ok but the car.. Total lost which means that is a super safe and reliable car!

Great car

by "B" -Love BMW from Princeton | December 29, 2012

The E90 is a fifth generation BMW, and one of the most rugged and robust of all BMWs. The engine is a beast and provides one with all the power you need. These cars are made to drive. This is my 3rd BMW, and I will continue with BMW. I have exceptional service from my dealership. BMW has tons of loyal owners who not only return to purchase another BMW, but owners who refer their family/friends to BMWs. Don't get me wrong....I love German engineering (Audi, Mercedes... you can't go wrong), but I prefer BMW.

reliable car

by feisty chick nj from new jersey | December 8, 2012

This was my second purchase from cars.com. and I'm about to use them again. I refer all my friends to this website. Both my vehs had low mileages and one owner. Along with the manufacture warranty.

Nice Car

by Daz from Southbury, CT | August 31, 2012

3rd one I have owned - great all round car. Great lines beautiful interior (Saddle Brown Leather interior and black exterior. Love idrive and xdrive.)

Awesome Ride

by otto from SC | August 26, 2012

Everything I expected and more. I was ready to go anywhere in the country to find my car, I only had to go 700 miles.