2011 BMW 328

Available in 7 styles:  2011 BMW 335 2dr RWD Coupe shown

Overall

Outstanding

by JR - Michigan from Commerce, MI | August 27, 2014

The Good: This car is truly outstanding. Never have I owned a car that was as fun to drive. This would be my second BMW with the first one driven well over 100k miles. Honestly, that car was as solid the day it was sold and the day it was bought. The Not So Good: Beware the day your car's warranty expires because costs of fixing and servicing are astronomical.

Love It! The Ultimate Driving Machine Indeed!

by Bimmer Fan from Northeastern Pennsylvania | May 18, 2014

Since the moment I drove it home, I was completely in love. It is a telepathic, completely responsive car. Acceleration is great, ride is smooth, handling is impressive, engine braking (and braking) is good, the audio system is fine (I'm a classical musician). It does what you think! It's so much fun to drive and every time I get into this car, I feel like myself and just enjoy the experience. I also love the heated steering wheel and seats (an option)! The dashboard/radio is a little old-school for my taste, and I wish I got the one with navigation (I hear the latest models have an improved dashboard and navigation).

Beemer vs Jaguar

by tedr from Minneapolis | March 30, 2014

I've been a jag fan for along time but decided to trade it in on a BMW 328i. The biggest difference is there are far more BMW 328i's on the road so Jag gets the "Unique" tag... other than that, the BMW drives sportier than my old XK8 and while it doesn't have the same power, its very responsive, quiet, tight, and sporty. It has a beautiful look and with the service package I bought for the next three years, I'll not have to worry about those expensive oil changes. Thus far i'll grade my experience an A+

Low profiles...

by 353 from California | November 8, 2013

I bought my 2011 convertible BMW less than a month ago and I already had to buy two new tires. :( I have never owned a low profile car with 18 inch rims... and apparently if you hit a pothole in this car, it can cost over $600 for your lesson. The tires are very expensive because they are run-flat tires since there is no room for a spare. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE driving my new car...but I wish I knew about the caution I need to take with potholes and the cost of these tires in advance. Oh well. Such is life. Thank God I was able to get the tires! America's Tires in Carson, best deals in town... Signing off, 353

Best car I've owned so far

by jpe2796 from Warwick,NY | October 25, 2013

I absolutely love everything about this car! It has a very smooth ride and handles turns unlike any other car I've been in! I feel very comfortable and SAFE in this car. Very reliable and sporty looking. HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend!

its a great car i love it

by sporty from braselton ga | September 22, 2013

Im a bimmer person this is the fourth one i have owned i never owned a 328 but i really love this car it looks good drives good gets good gas mileage i like everything about it

Everything that I was looking for!

by Kimmy from Tumwater, WA | September 16, 2013

This car was a great value! It has all the features of a brand-new BMW with the exception of heated seats. The car is a head turner and is extremely comfortable for long distances and is very fun to drive!

Second Bimmer

by BIMRUP from Upland, Ca. | June 8, 2013

My second Bimmer. Got hooked on the Ultimate Driving Machine after driving a friend's older 528. Truly a driver's car. Prefer performance/sport feel to luxury. My first was an 04 330ci that I bought in 06. Just traded it for an 11 328i coupe CPO with the M Sport Pkg. Performance and handling comparable, but the 330 didn't have the sport pkg. And it was a 6 spd. The 328 has the paddle shifters. Jury out on the 328, just bought it yesterday. Only had 16, 000 miles on it. Will tint the back three windows and possible custom wheels later.

bmw review

by nat from sarasota, fl from | June 4, 2013

I purchased 2011 bmw 328i with 17k mileage. This car runs like a dream. The best feature in the car is sound insulation, just a very mild noise can be heard on acceleration. They run flat tires, so when your happen to have a flat tire, car will go as far as 150 miles without having to stop and change tires. What a great feature. Interior combines classic looks with modern features. I love stitching on the leather, looks very sturdy. Even dashboard is wrapped in grainy leather just like the rest of the interior. Blue tooth and radio controls are stratigecally placed on the steering wheel.

Great car

by Prime from Chicago | May 8, 2013

This is my first BMW. I owned plenty of luxury Japanese and GM cars in the past. This car is by far more superior than any of my previous cars. The ride is quiet and it handles pot holes or street imperfections with plenty of ease. Even with the low profile Run Flats. The interior is quiet always quiet. The steering wheel feels very solid. The 328 is not super fast off the start for 0-60, but on the highway, it is a beast. So much detail was put into making this car. The exterior paint is very imperessive. Very different from any of my previous cars.You can tell there are plenty of coats of paint on the car. I'm 2 yrs into it, and still under the maintenance plan with BMW, so I have not run into any mechanical issues yet. Wished the interior was bigger, as only 4 adults can really fit into this car. So far, very pleased with this purchase.