2013 BMW 328

See Photos & Videos

Overall

BEST PERFORMING CAR ON MARKET FOR THE MONEY

by gino from LI, NY | May 8, 2014

BEST HARD TOP CONVERTABLE-WITH GREAT PERFORMANCE-STYLE-VALUE-STANDARD 4 YR/50K MAINTINANCE/SERVICE WARRANTY-OFFERING BMW 7 YR/100K PROTECTION WARRENTY BEST IN INDUSTRY- GREAT RESALE

cheap rebuilt cars!!!!!!! very cheap

by j.j from elmhurst,il | April 1, 2014

Everyone there was very nice and helpful. They let me take my time with my purchase without the typical sales pressure

BMW is worth the price tag

by WHoffy from temecula, CA | March 14, 2014

The Head up display is a MUST have. Car has plenty of torque in sport mode. Comfortable for all passengers. iDrive is very good now with the new iDrive controller. I have had the car for about a month now and I am averaging 33 MPG in ECO Pro mode. Only thing I WISH it had or has is the HOLD option (just push further down on the break pad and the car will just sit at a red light, without your foot on the brake). Other than that, it is a great car, I was considering a 2011 528i but I got more car for the 2013 328i

Very Above Average

by Habib from Waterbury, CT | January 10, 2014

I recently traded my 2013 Audi A4 in for a 2013 BMW 328xi sedan. The car is great but does not drive as smooth as my Audi did. The reason i made the switch was because the Audi was just too tight and not enough trunk space. Best feature on the car is the ability to go into the 3-modes. Sport, Comfort, and Eco. Eco saves gas, Sport is really fun and VERY FAST!! comfort is right in the middle and drives just fine. Worst feature is that rear-view camera does not come standard. Aftermarket may void warranty and most options to install are very expensive and not good options. (Either install sensors for about a grand or have the camera show in rear view mirror, for over 2 grand). Overall great car. Just hope it retains most of its value when it comes time to make a change. I think the 5-series is going to be more comfortable as far as cabin space.

BMW Feature Picking

by NewCarWare from Winter Springs, FL | January 9, 2014

BMW needs to stop the feature picking. Vehicles under $20,000 now come standard with back up cameras. BMW still wants to charge extra for this option. It seems a $40K+ vehicle should come standard with this option.

I love it

by jet from | November 8, 2013

Found Cars . Com to be of a great assistance. Impossible to find this car without it. Car is just Super in all aspects.

Very solid and very well built

by beastSarasota from Sarasota, Florida | October 1, 2013

I asked my wife why she 'loves' our new 328 and she said: " I like the way it hugs the road and it makes me feel safe."

Good Car

by Tmac from NY | September 11, 2013

The 328 Xdrive is a lot of fun to Drive. BMW exterior styling and interior design are very well thought out. The engine is very powerful in Sport mode.

Biggest Car Disappointment Yet

by Looking for the Perfect Car from Fort Worth, TX | August 10, 2013

The 2013 BMW 328i was my first BMW. I chose to lease the BMW based on the reputation for reliability rather than the name. On my first trip to the dealership I realized that BMW's no longer have the deep engine sounds I had come to associate with them and they also have the annoying auto start/stop feature that is set to ON by default in order to meet new emissions standards. I did the research online and had actually decided on a 335i but surprisingly it wasn't available in my requisite black/black trim at any of the dealerships near me. The salesman convinced me to test drive a 328i instead and I was surprised at the quick acceleration of the four cylinder engine. I figured I could live with the fact that it was smaller than my normal car (Acura TL was the last) but I was wrong. The car was quick to accelerate, it handled well and the sound system was good. However, I was very disappointed at the many add on packages versus the trim levels I was used to with Acura and ended up not getting a lot of the newer features I wanted to try out (i.e. blind spot detection, speed limit detection, lane departure warning, cooling seats, etc.). Full Iphone integration (that allows you to watch videos, etc. from your phone) was also another feature that sold me but the cradle for my IPhone 5 is still not available at the time I am writing this. The remaining features weren't very user friendly and I spent hours reading the owner's manual to get the hang of them. The smaller cabin also proved to be very annoying as I couldn't put water bottles in the storage area under the door handles. I also frequently sat my purse on the idrive controller in the central console and hung up on calls or changed songs. Finally, I took it in for the first service at 13,000 miles but I was appalled when they informed me that it was time to replace the front AND rear brakes. The $2500 service was covered under the warranty but I was leasing the car and going over the miles. So, not only was I about to incur hefty mileage charges but I also was going to have to pay for the last two services in which they replace EVERYTHING. So much for reliability. I decided I was paying the same amount to lease a mid-level BMW when I could have been buying a fully loaded anything else so I traded it in after less than a year.

They have damaged the franchise

by Four time BMW owner from DC area | July 15, 2013

I LOVE BMW's. My wife and I have had four in the last 11 years -- 325, 328 couple, 528, and 328xi. So looking for a new stablemate for the 328xi, of course we expected to get naother 328 or 528. NOT. The new engine and steering, and especially the engine cutoff, are such an unnerving and disappointing experience!