2003 BMW 330

Available in 4 styles:  2003 BMW 325 4dr RWD Sedan shown

Overall

Exceptional Car

by Jerry from Hot Springs, AR | June 1, 2014

Bought 2003 BMW 330Ci convertible with 62,000 miles from dealer in Dallas that I found on Cars.com. Car was prepped, clean, and ready to drive the 300 miles back home. This is my second BMW convertible, and I feel you cannot beat the combination of an affordable sports car with looks and reputation as a BMW 3 series. This car has an exceptional 5-speed automatic transmission which shifts flawlessly, and a beautiful color combo of tan interior with steel blue exterior with a blue soft top. Car is nimble, fast, and has room for four adults when you need to drive visitors around with the top down and show them the "town" from a whole perspective!! The 330Ci has 225 hp, which matched my 1999 BMW M3. I would recommend this car as an affordable alternative to a same year M3 which would cost about $5,000 more.

BMW 330CI

by ReIntegration from Long Island, NY | February 12, 2014

This is my second 330CI. My first one was an 2001 now I have an 2003. Both are the best cars I've ever owned. BMW mean it when they say "Ultimate Driving Machine"

Love My Car

by LEONDRA from Tucson,AZ | September 4, 2013

TODAY I CAME IN TO THE BEST CAR DEALERSHIP EXPERIENCE. EVERYTHING WAS FAST AND EASY. I WOULD REFER EVERYONE AND ANYONE TO COME TO THIS DEALERSHIP THEIR GREAT!!

BMW's are the best

by Blakester from mass | July 19, 2013

Found car online. The description of car was completely different than what the car was. The only thing that was right was year, make, and model. All interior descriptions were wrong. And evem know the guy i bought it from wouldnt budge on the price, i still got it for 2k less than what its worth. Thanks car finder.

Best Car I've Ever Owned

by Doo Man from Plainwell, MI | May 23, 2013

When they say "the ultimate driving machine", it's true, wow what an awesome car to drive every time I get behind the wheel, I get a huge smile on my face, it makes driving so much fun the power and the handling is amazing if you've never driven one, try it, you'll LOVE IT!!

found the ultimate BMW

by ZHP from Central, NJ | March 16, 2013

When i went to cars.com looking for a car i was looking for something very specific. A BMW 330i but just any 330i a ZHP 6 speed standard trans that was not grey or silver. Cars.com found my car for the right prices but it was in NC and I live in NJ. but the price was good so I flew down to Charlotte purchased the car and drove it home. My car is sweet, its a dark royal blue, 4 door with the 6 speed i wanted.

Well built small car

by Gotboost from Newark,de | February 23, 2013

Hard to go wrong with a BMW,great small car for city driving getting around 19-20mpg,handle's like a go-cart has ample power and brakes that will stop on a dime just a great little car

2003 xi

by Hitman from Chicago,IL | December 26, 2012

We bought an 03' xi for our son as a first car. He was very, very happy, of course! I have owned several BMW's in past and they have all performed wonderful. This car has almost 140K miles but handles and drives great. The 330 has a lot more punch than the 325 or 328 and I would recommend the 330 if you can find one. I have had 3 BMW's, all 3 series and they just never break down. The most I sent on all 3 cars in repairs was about $200!! BMW's are like the Terminator......they just keep going and going. Drive one and you will buy one.

It is in fact the "Ultimate Driving Machine"

by Joe G 830 from Elgin, IL | September 12, 2011

I've been thinking about a BMW for quite some time but didn't want to spend a ton of money for a new one. Although its a '03. I bought this 330xi with only 76,000 miles after a lot of looking and searching for just the right car. I must say that it was well worth the effort and time spent. It might be 8 years old, but this IS my "Ultimate Driving Machine" What a pleasure it is to drive this car.

You've never driven till you drive a BMW

by Iggydog from Sacramento, CA | August 29, 2011

I've had lots of cars... trucks, sports cars, junkers... and this was the first BMW I ever drove let alone owned... boy was I missing out. You really do feel in touch with the road. Feed back on the vehicle is impressive. You input, it does what you want. Want a smooth ride for gramma? No problem. Want to take a turn and have your buddy suck the leather off the seat and into his pants? It will do that too. And I'm amazed at what great fuel Milagros it gets for a I6 and a fat foot like mine 25 mpg. Not bad when you consider the performance. I'm hooked. I don't know if I can own anything else now. Expensive to maintain, sure; but you really do get what you pay for at least with BMW.

Featured Services for this BMW 330