2004 BMW 330

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Excellent buy

by Cesar from Redlands, Ca | August 18, 2013

Got a mint condition 2003 Mercedes E Class for a very good price and free warranty . Joseph got me financed after beeing turned down by other dealers. Very satisfied. Highly recommended!!!

Great investment

by Dr. Feelgood from Hemet, CA. | August 6, 2013

Excellent car for comfort, reliability , performance , and its very attractive also. If you are considering buying a BMW 3 series , DO IT! You will be glad you did.

Just bought this car for my wife !

by German Car Lover from Mesa, AZ | December 30, 2012

I drive a MB 2005 E500 Which I love ! But Now falling in love with this BMW 330CI. HEATED SEATS I love that, my MB does not have that option. Car handles GREAT Look Mean & Sleek. I have only had the car for 3 months run's good till I hit 80MPH then it feel's like it's chocking or pulling and goes away at about 90 MPH. I replaced the air filter with a K&N and cleaned out the MAF Sensor and that helped some but still not right. I will have to bring it in and have it checked out!

fun sporty car

by quickie from salt lake city, UT | September 1, 2012

Definitely the most fun car to drive that I've owned. The down sides are it is a bit small for a four door. It has a bit stiff of a ride with the sport package. Basically everything else is above par. Very happy with this car. I test drove basically every other four door available and when I sat in this it just felt right. You won't be disappointed with this car.

Went for this model again and again

by BMW Lover from San Jose, CA | July 6, 2012

I have owned a number of BMW Convertibles before, even had an slightly older Mercedes SL500 and a Porsche 911. Always I came back to the BMW 3 series convertible. The combination of power, sound, reliability, price, styling and so on - all this brought me back to this car. About 4 years ago I bought this used 2004 BMW 330 Convertible and I never had a car this long and I probably will not sell it in the near future. Best car ever !

Ultimate Driving Machine

by Josephxix from Los Angeles, CA | April 9, 2012

While all cars are good, BMW is at the next level and holds up to its motto as the ultimate driving machine. I've owned American, Japanese, and German cars, and BMW is solid, smooth, sporty, yet also practical. And it's VERY accommodating and very thoughtful in the details. In the 3.5 years I've owned it, I continued discovering features. As all cars become due for service & repair due to normal use and higher mileage, this car has been the easiest car I've worked on. The engineers at BMW did a great job on making it very repair-friendly. And parts were more affordable than I expected. In fact, many were even less expensive than the late model VW I owned. Overall, inside and out, this is a great car, and I would buy BMW again.

Additional oomph.. E46 BMW 330i w/ Performance Pkg

by BMW fanatic from Irvine, CA | January 23, 2012

In 2004, BMW started a special package, code named the ZHP, as an optional upgrade to the already best-selling 3 series. It is called the performance package; which adds 4 bhp and 8 lb-ft of torque to the original engine, making the final 235 bph and 222 lb-ft of torque. In addition, a more aggressively tuned sports suspension and various upgrades that bridges the gap between the 330i and the M3. It is a pleasant addition; not only does it feel better in terms of road holding, the engine feels a lot more lively than a regular 3 series. This is a sports sedan that can haul your family (albeit slightly small), and yet it turns into a sports car on the track and the mountain roads. BMW has yet again made a great addition to its already great 3 series line.

2004 BMW 330 Ci convertible Last of the great 3's

by BMW Enthusiast from Florida | January 3, 2012

Do your homework, research the vehicle report (CarFax, etc.) do a thorogh pre-purchase inspection. These are available at various BMW club sites. Have a BMW dealer or mechanic do a readout of the computer for stored error codes. If possible, buy a car from a snow free area – all of the cars I looked at up north showed signs of corrosion on the engine, suspension, etc. This is true for any car, not just BMW’s. Take your time, find the right car and then when you are ready, negoiate on price.

04 330XI

by dickdave from Milwaukee, WI | December 26, 2011

Hi: This is my second BMW and my first used one. I like this car very much. Great acceleration and road response. Nothing drives like a BMW. Although it had about 67K on the speedo. I found it was well taken care of. However, there are still a few rattles and scratches. I like the way these cars look as compared to the 2006+ body styles. Parts are expensive as I replaced a simple sensor already.

Best Car I've Ever Owned!

by Michelle from Richmond, VA | November 30, 2011

I have 112k on my 04 330i and she still purrs perfection like from the dealership. Each morning as I walk to my car, a smile crosses my face. For the money, you cannot beat the quality, options and overall look and ride. Unbelievable. My car was worth every penny I bought it for. I have had no major problems, just normal maintenance and wear and tear like all cars. Maintenance is slightly more expensive than generic cars but should be expected as a proud owner. I love driving this car and it is so much fun to take on trips, especially with the gas mileage and the amount of trunk space it has. The car drives ridiculously smooth and sometimes I catch myself speeding without even realizing it. I love love love this car and if I could do it all over again I wouldn’t change a thing (except for the color!).

Featured Services for this BMW 330