2008 BMW 335

See Photos & Videos

Overall

AWESOME CAR BUY IT!

by Spinall4335xi from Denver, CO | October 3, 2013

I bought this pre owned 08 BMW 335xi, m sport with 32K on it, It's really easy to drive and live with everyday, but it's a drivers car too, you will put on miles!, you can take it to a twisty mountain pass,overtake S4s and STI's and on the way back your getting 29 MPG on the highway. It's fast from a dig and a roll. you will beat most, evo's, sti's, mustangs, E46 m3, speed 3's and speed 6's. I just ordered a JB4. Things to be watch out for, HPFP, TURBO'S, Check the services, windshield, overheating and that's about it. I bought the car, it was fine 2 weeks later I had 2 service lights come on and a bunch of chips in the windshield I didn't see before I bought. that's it. You will love it!

nice sports car

by double D from Chicago | July 25, 2013

looks good for this year and such low mileage. with navigation and sports package. I used to have one 335i the same color as yours!

N54 for the win!

by Car Enthusiast from Edison, NJ | July 20, 2013

These cars are a bargain and a value for anyone interested in a great value sporty car. All the major depreciation is already taken and at these low miles all you eed to do is put gas and go. CPO and free manufacturer extended warranty for major parts like the HPFP and Turbos are an added bonus for all 2007-2010 n54 cars. These cars will become a cult classic in a couple years because of the infamous N54 motor and twin turbo. these cars also give up to 31.5 MPG on the freeway and 25.5 MPG in mixed driving city/highway.

Serive

by kesh from Parkville | June 13, 2013

The service here was great I referred a friend and he received the same A1 service. Our salesman Dwight had everything ready all we had to do is sign and go

Excellent Performance

by Taj from Denver, CO | June 6, 2013

- Fast - Luxury - Great Surround Sound System - So many comfort options - Pretty Cool Interior / Exterior Styling

Most Reliable Car I have owned.

by Flash from Los Angeles California | April 6, 2013

Just bought a 2008 BMW 335i Sedan about 4 weeks ago, and so far I am very happy with it. no complaints what so ever.

kicks butt

by press from Ca | February 17, 2013

this car is a blast to drive..test drove the CTS 300C..and this car is out classing them all in performance hands down!!!

Really is the "Ultimate Driving Machine"!

by Jeb1517 from Chicago, IL | January 28, 2013

I was torn between the Infiniti G37 coupe and the BMW 335i Coupe. I researched both cars and searched all over for used car deals. The G37 was available for a few thousand less. But after test driving, I was set on the 335. The G37 feels heavy and sluggish compared to the 335. I test drove 2 G37s to make sure I didn't get a bad vehicle the first time. The 335 was hard to find. I live in Chicago and ended up driving to Connecticut to pick up my car and drove it back. I was really surprised at how comfortable it was during the 13 hour drive back. The seats are very supportive and have so many adjustments it can be overwhelming. 2 features I like on the G37 over the 335: Leather and backup camera. The leather in the BMW (I have the premium Dakota Leather) is inferior to what you would expect in a luxury car. It's not as soft and doesn't feel as nice as in the G37. According to BMW, they make their leather that way purposely so it lasts longer. Which is true because most leather will wrinkle over time, but not the BMW. The 335 also didn't come with backup camera from what I could tell. It's a nice feature if you're used to having it and I was so I miss it. Overall, I am extremely happy with the 335! I love driving it and it has many little features you only discover after owning it. My only concern is the maintenance costs since BMWs are known to be expensive to maintain. But I've only owned it for less than a month so I don't have any personal experience in this area.

Most Fun Car Since My 240Z

by BMWfan from Harrisburg, PA | September 23, 2012

I recently bought a 2008 BMW 335xi coupe I located through cars.com. This car is a blast to drive. Great acceleration, great handling, great looks. This is a close as you can get to a sports car while seating 4 with a trunk big enough to hold a golf bag.

The Best Machine in the World

by Erod23 from New York, NY | August 19, 2012

the car speaks for its self, I dont need to say much because BMW nailed it with this car.The handling and feel for it is like no other hands down, if you dont believe test drive it and youll see for yourself........