See Also: 2009 BMW 335

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Amazing

by car buyer from NH | July 8, 2013

I was looking for a car to replace the Infiniti I sold. I always said I'd never drive a BMW, I just didn't like the image associated with them. My friends who are car enthusiasts all told me to go test drive a BMW and I resisted. Finally I relented. I test drove a few different BMWs and was ruined for all other cars. The 335i is an amazing. The twin turbo is smooth and has ridiculous torque from all the way down in the rpm range. I bought the 2 door coupe, it's beautiful. Handles amazingly and pushes you back into the seat. Japanese cars just don't compare. Everything on this car is is built right. Fit and finish are amazing. Don't test drive one unless you want to buy one.

Solid, Fun drivers' car

by Beemer Lover from Maryland | December 10, 2012

I test drove all the other comparable hardtop 6-speed manual convertibles in my price range (infiniti G37S, Lexus IS350, Lexus IS250, Mercedes-Benz SLK280, Mercedes-Benz SL55 AMG, Mercedes-Benz SLK350, Volvo C70 T5) and the 335i cabrio was the one I liked the best. For handling, power and creature comforts, this car fit me best. This is my 3rd 335i convertible and I'll probably get another (or a Mercedes) for my next car. If you want a fast sports coupe convertible that seats 4, there is no better one on the market that can match the 335i in this price range.

Great Vehicle

by SpbAnnArbor from Ann Arbor, MI | June 26, 2012

The 335 over the 328 is a huge difference from a speed persepctive. The twin turbo of the 335 allows you to pass vehicles 2-3 times as fast and has tons of 'pep'. The rest of the 328 and 335 appear to be the same. The 2009 navigation is completely differe nt from the 2008. I would avoid the 2008 and newer models if you want navigation.

BMW 335i Coupe

by Own the road from Tampa, Fl | March 1, 2012

Just the right tool for the job. Solid construction, very responsive and comfortable. This car can run the track or get the groceries.

Guided Missile

by Chrome Bones dad from Santa Monica | February 1, 2012

I have owned 2 740i sports, m roadster and multiple hot rods. The 335i coupe is the best combination of performance and luxury I have tried. In a head to head comparison with a Mercedes CLK550 there was no comparison in overall comfort. Sport seats in the Mercedes simply don't fit a 6' tall man.

Great car! Great price!

by I love my beamer! from kansas city | January 30, 2012

I got this car at a great price. I had never consider a beamer until I drove one. I had only looked at mercedes benz,lexus, and infinity. I am so glad I decided to drive this car because I fell in love with it. The design and performance is above average. I love the speed and control. I think my next car will also be a BMW.

Wow.

by Old Guy from Southern Maryland | October 12, 2011

First BMW I have owned. I have heard that the reliablity is not good, but I have had over 9000 completely trouble-free miles in about 4 months. Bought a new 2009 in May 2011. 2 year old leftover. Handling is superb without having a harsh ride. Power is astonishing from a 3.0 litre 6 cylinder. Gas mileage is good. 24.5 mpg on daily comute and 27 mpg on a trip. It is not a cheap car, but you can really see where the extra money was spent. Fit and finish is great. Engineering is very impressive. I tend to keep a car for a long time and drive lots of miles, but believe in preventative maintenance. We will see what happens as far as reliability, but so far it has been very good.

Love my car

by BWM Convertible Fan from Brentwood, TN | March 11, 2011

The 335I has a ton of power. I espeically love the hardtop convertible. It looks incredible and drives well. The only think I don't like are the cup holders. BMW cares more about performance and I get that but I'd like to see better options on the holders. Overall I'd reccomend this car to anyone.

BMW 335 2009

by Detroit fan from | February 27, 2011

Really nice ride. Factory tires O.k. not very durable for areas with rough roads. Lacks jack so you will have to decide to continue using runflats or standard tires. May sit low for some individuals. If you get sport package be prepared for stiff by very precise fell of road.

Love my 335I

by flaggrad00 from Great Falls | November 3, 2010

Simply the best car in its class, A4 is too slow, S4 too expensive, C class is not fun to drive, I had a G37 before I got my 335 and hands down the 335 is better. If you drive the 335 you will buy it and you will not regret the decision for one minute. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a fast comfortable near luxury car. Its as fast as the previous gen m3 (i had a z4M too), has the same great connected feel with less suspension harshness. The turbo six is amazing, no lag just feels like a V-8.