2014 BMW 335

2014 BMW 335
Available in 2 styles:  2013 BMW 335 4dr AWD Sedan shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

Engine sounds as if in distress

by ac from texas | April 8, 2014

A nice take off, but engine sounds as if under strain the entire drive. Car feels as if too heavy for engine. Nice, but not as nice as previous model engine and tranny combos, although this tranny shifts nicely.

very quick

by bmwboy from bristol, pa | December 14, 2013

the first day I brought my BMW 335 i it was very quick handling was nice and tight around corners the acceleration was stunningand the gas mileage was pretty impressive as well yes I own a 335 I but I also own a 2.5 Legacy GT 2005 yes I know I might add my BMW 335 ito my favorite cars of all timeif you really like specs my BMW 335I did 0-60 in 4.8 seconds which is very respectable for car under 50 grandbut overall this car is very impressive the manual shifting was very niceand as everyday driver's car it would be very good