2015 BMW 435 Gran Coupe

Starting MSRP

Overall

BMW435i MSports - Great Family Sports Car

by Mark from Melbourne, Australia | July 28, 2015

I have a young family with 3 children and wanted a luxury sports car that could house 5. Not an easy task in Melbourne Australia. Settlled on comparing BMW 435iMSports Gran Coupe/Audi A5 V6 Quattro sportback. Mercedes did not have a car that appealed to me except for 4 seater options, I first of all tried the Audi which I think is a very nice looking car and cheaper - 1 point Audi, However I feel it is starting to age in looks (7 years into the shape) and Audi will probably change the shape in the near future: 1point to BMW. The BMW had more head and leg room in the back seat - 2 points to the BMW. Having to drive into a elementary school pick up zone and reverse has its hazards with young children - I found the BMW with the great heads up display and surround view, making it safer and very easy to reverse park without scaping the wheels - 3points to BMW. On driving in wet weather I found the Audi Quattro gave more grip - 2 points to Audi - wish BMW Australia would offer the xDrive on the 4 series. Dry weather driving the BMW engine really came into its own giving me faster acceleration than the Audi - 4 points to BMW. Interior styling wise - I went for the red interior leather with black leather dash - and you feel like you are getting into a Maserati - fantastic combination - found the Audi interior options drab in comparison - 5 points to BMW. Trunk space looked bigger in the BMW than the Audi, but bother were good considering these are sports cars. The hatchback is fantastic for loading in those purchases that will not fit into the trunk of a BMW 3 series. Only thing missing on the 435 is a carbon fibre roof and true M4 like handling.

2015 435i Gran Coupe

by rich from Cary, NC | November 15, 2014

The staff at Performance BMW did a great assisting me in specifying, ordering, and purchasing a new 435i Gran Coupe. I was amazed at the knowledge of Michael, the sales consultant. John, the assistant Sales Manager, was on the ball even helping my wife with parking area congestion. I have had other cars serviced at Performance in the last several years and those experiences led me to go here when I decided to purchase. I'm a happy customer AND the car is exactly what I wanted. The car is extremely fun to drive, comfortable, and very well equipped. Voice commands allow safe access to all the driver-assist technology. I purchased for the handling and driving characteristics. The 8-speed automatic transmission has been a nice surprise. gas mileage is quite good for a car that performs like this. I liked the 4-cylinder engine quite a bit - very quick, but I really had to buy the N55 engine after the test drive. really happy!