2015 BMW 435 Gran Coupe

Starting MSRP

Overall

2015 435i Gran Coupe

by rich from Cary, NC | November 15, 2014

The staff at Performance BMW did a great assisting me in specifying, ordering, and purchasing a new 435i Gran Coupe. I was amazed at the knowledge of Michael, the sales consultant. John, the assistant Sales Manager, was on the ball even helping my wife with parking area congestion. I have had other cars serviced at Performance in the last several years and those experiences led me to go here when I decided to purchase. I'm a happy customer AND the car is exactly what I wanted. The car is extremely fun to drive, comfortable, and very well equipped. Voice commands allow safe access to all the driver-assist technology. I purchased for the handling and driving characteristics. The 8-speed automatic transmission has been a nice surprise. gas mileage is quite good for a car that performs like this. I liked the 4-cylinder engine quite a bit - very quick, but I really had to buy the N55 engine after the test drive. really happy!