We've given this page a whole new look

View the new design

2014 BMW 435

2014 BMW 435
Available in 3 styles:  2016 BMW 435 2dr RWD Coupe shown

Overall

The Love of my life!!

by Magic7 from Dellar from Panola, Tx | April 22, 2014

I've always wanted a BMW coupe, after owning a 335i sedan. My husband and I planned a visit to BMW of Dallas, which was a great choice. We walked in and instantly saw this car on the floor near the receptionist. My husband called me to look at the car and said he liked it, and I was like "Wow" this is the one that I saw online. I didn't say anything to my husband because he does not like 2 door cars. I felt as though I had hit a home run. I ask the salesman to get started on the paperwork, because I was tired of people getting in my car. The salesman Dave didn't think we were serious, but soon found out. Once Dave got the paper work started it was not long before the guys were getting our car off the floor and we were gone with the wind. We now have a BMW 435i with the sport package and when you're driving, its as though you are floating on clouds. I pulled off the road and onto the shoulder to change drivers. It was as though the car died, because there was total silence, but NO it did not. After changing drivers it was as though the car knew we were ready to roll. My husband and I looked at each other and laughed, because the performance is unbelievable. BMW of Dallas has my vote as being the #1 dealership. BMW has done it again!! Thanks BMW of Dallas.

One of the best cars I have ever owned

by Faja from Charlotte, NC | February 24, 2014

I have owned multiple BMW's, Lexus and Mercedez, and the BMW 435i xDrive I purchased last month is one of the best I have driven. It handles like a dream, and is like a rocket ship. The new coupe style is one of the best looking as well. The sound system is great as well, and BMW did not cut corners on interior quality and styling. Great car and one you will love and have fun driving.

BMW 435 X Drive

by BMW Enthusiast from Portland Oregon | February 10, 2014

First, do not pay MSRP for these cars, just got my 435 XI three weeks ago for $58,500 (MSRP is $64,964) in Portland Oregon. Also make sure you get the M-Sport Package, the regular front-end looks kind of ugly. The car does not seem to be any faster than my old 335 XI Coupe, but the ride is more quite and balance. The seats is so comfortable that you could drive all day and your back still feels great. Upgrade stereo($950) does not sound any better than the regular premium BMW offering, but it does give you 12 months free of Sirius XM. Over all, I get a lot of compliments and the dealer is super nice. If you don't care for too many options, you can get a 435 base for only $42,000. There are many cars out there that are faster and cheaper, but trust me, nothing drive like a BMW.